What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi gang,

Ok, it will perhaps seem weird for a member with as few posts as I have to offer a trade but I would like to let you know (if it means anything) that I'm relatively active on my country CP forum and with the day to day activity, I lack time. Also, I live in Canada and I would like to expand my contact list in other country.

So, I have 2 packs of pinguicula laueana X self seeds for trade (30+ seeds each) harvested yesterday. Here's a picture of the mother plant flower:

Pinguicula laueana par Shoggoths, sur Flickr

I'm really looking for pinguicula lutea seeds or any CP not on my growlist (if possible : no common drosera rosette/binata, VFT or Sarr).

I pay to send the seeds internationally (standard envelope & shipping) and you pay to send yours to Canada.

My growlist:
http://ocps.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=growlists&action=display&thread=4569

I hope my offer is alright with the forum rules (that I have previously read :) ) and don't worry, as long as the CP seeds are not on Cites, we can trade.

To my fellow canadians growers, instead, I can offer live plants or leave pullings.

Best regards,

Shogg

Not looking to trade, just wanted to compliment you on such a gorgeous flower. Good growing! :)

Thank you very much.

It is almost the only time I successfully caught the red tones :)

Beautiful flower ! Love the red/yellow colors.

Would you be interested in seeds of D. indica and/or B. liniflora?

Tks Maiden :)

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your interrest.

I have a pending offer for what seeds I have remaining (only 10-15 seeds :( ).

I'm waiting for an answer. Otherwise, I would be interrested by indica seeds but i already have b. liniflora.

If I don't get an answer from the other member, I can send you the remaining seeds. I can also put some seeds of this ping hybrid if you wish. they are fresher.

Pinguicula sumidero I X laueana hybrid par Shoggoths, sur Flickr

Tks Maiden :)

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your interrest.

I have a pending offer for what seeds I have remaining (only 10-15 seeds :( ).

I'm waiting for an answer. Otherwise, I would be interrested by indica seeds but i already have b. liniflora.

If I don't get an answer from the other member, I can send you the remaining seeds. I can also put some seeds of this ping hybrid if you wish. they are fresher.

Pinguicula sumidero I X laueana hybrid par Shoggoths, sur Flickr

Crossing my fingers...

Closed for now.

I PM'ed you Jim.

For everyone, I usually have some pinguicula seeds available over the year so PM me if you're interrested to trade.

Hi, I have a selection of some pings seeds for swop ,i live in England i can send the seeds to you they should be all right in a bubble wrap envolope The flower of the ping you posted is Sierra mixe, Just get in touch and we can exchange thanks.

Yes, it is effectively Sierra mixe :)

PM'ed

Back