What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marine Tank coral/algae for Temperate CPS?

So I'm not sure if anyone here would be interested in these Algae and coral I have from my marine tank but I figured it was worth seeing if any of my extras would be of interest to trade for someone else's extras. I could go for something new :)

I have cheatomorpha and caulerpa algae if anyone wants some for a refugium. Plus some pink xenia I had thinned out a couple weeks back that has lightly attached to two plugs, but I need to thin more out...lately it is way too happy and spreading over more of my rocks than I want right now.

So if any of this sounds interesting to you what would I like? Well, specifically I have an empty spot in my bogs where an inconsiderate critter yanked out one of my sarracenia... I'd like to fill it with another temperate cp. I only have assorted sarracenias in it right now so maybe venus flytraps would be a nice change? More sarracenia would not be unwelcome though :) Or drosera... Or whatever else cp you may have to spare. Not really looking for anything too specific so if you actually are interested in the saltwater goodies I have and you have something else interesting you think may tempt me let me know. If you are interested in some or all of the stuff I have because this is perfect times because you are just about to try a brand new hobby let me know. Xenia is a rather happy and easy coral to keep and not just keep, but have it multiply too :)

I'll get some pictures up in a bit if anyone is interested/curious.

So if this sounds interesting to you, I'd be happy to hear from you!

Perhaps Anne Alldredge would be. Her forum name, here, I think, is AnnB. She's also on Facebook, as Anne Alldredge, on my 'Friends List'.

I might be interested- I have to take of and do some stuff for for work but I will look at your list when I get home later. I love coral!

What are you looking for by the way?

Back