What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quick trade question

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
Is a 18"long, woody N. mirabilis vine worth anything in a trade?

Probably worth something but not something you would appreciate because you'd probably already have it.

Oh wait, I thought that said Miranda. Yeah I'm sure you could get something nice for a mirabilis vine. ;)

Oh wait, I thought that said Miranda. Yeah I'm sure you could get something nice for a mirabilis vine. ;)

Exactly what I thought. ;)

Anyhow, that would fetch some attention! I mean, who can resist a one-and-a-half-foot-tall, woody, liana-making, pitcher-producing, climbing, gluttonous monster? WHO?

which form of mirabilis, mine is suffering right now from a fungal infection and might kick the bucket. So i might be interested. I've got two hybrid nepenthes looking for good homes, N. eyemae B x (jacquelinea x izumiae), which is pretty rough, and N. xSplendiana x (xTiveyi x veitchii), with two growth points.

which form of mirabilis, mine is suffering right now from a fungal infection and might kick the bucket. So i might be interested. I've got two hybrid nepenthes looking for good homes, N. eyemae B x (jacquelinea x izumiae), which is pretty rough, and N. xSplendiana x (xTiveyi x veitchii), with two growth points.

Sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you for your offer but I'm trying to stay away from hybrids unless they are primary and made with either aristo, glabrata, diatas, hamate, bellii, campy or, if only, argentii

Last edited:
Back