What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed grown N. jamban up for trade.

I have one seed-grown plant of Nepenthes jamban available for trade. It is grown by me, and is now 15 months old.
jamban.jpg

This is the exact plant I'm offering, shown here in a 3" pot, which illustrates the plant diameter at about 2.5". It has been growing in this pot for 6 months now and is well-established. It will be shipped with the roots intact, in the pot. All reasonable offers will be considered. I am not willing to ship this plant outside the US, so don't even ask if you live elsewhere.

Whimgrinder;1126579 All [B said:
reasonable offers will be considered.

So I'm going to assume you don't want my capensis? :jester:

Anything in specific you may be looking for? Do you grow sars? i have a bunch to find a new home for.

Anything in specific you may be looking for? Do you grow sars? i have a bunch to find a new home for.

I do grow Sarracenia. What cultivars do you have to offer, Ryan?

Do you have a grow list? What are you looking for?

Do you have a grow list? What are you looking for?

When I say "make me an offer", I mean just that. If you have something "of equal value" you think would be worth offering in trade, then offer it!
And no, I don't have a "grow list". I can't imagine anything more boring than taking inventory of anything!

I find taking inventory fun since I want to know exactly what I have.

OK, offer closing at 9PM this evening (Pacific time) if there are no other offers forthcoming. It will likely end up on eBay.

Last edited:
When I say "make me an offer", I mean just that. If you have something "of equal value" you think would be worth offering in trade, then offer it!
And no, I don't have a "grow list". I can't imagine anything more boring than taking inventory of anything!

Well, off the top of my head I have a fully rooted N. x 'Balmy koto' ready to go. Have a few other neps I am rooting but not sure what is ready yet and will not be home before 6PM.

Not interested in anything with significant amounts of lowlander blood in it. (RE: Balmy Koto)

I don't think you'll accept my Nepenthes fusca since, if you've either looked at my Interactive Grow List and Eat Counts in the past minute (which you probably haven't) or checked out my newest thread, you'd know that it isn't very healthy. Still, that's a nice plant you've got there!

I don't think you'll accept my Nepenthes fusca since, if you've either looked at my Interactive Grow List and Eat Counts in the past minute (which you probably haven't) or checked out my newest thread, you'd know that it isn't very healthy. Still, that's a nice plant you've got there!

Ummm...no, indeed.

My Nepenthes 'Nile' has a basal coming in.

I recently made divisions of S. 'Spatter Pattern', S. purpurea 'Smurf' and I have a nice spare N. maxima x bongso rooted cutting if you have any interest. I could easily combine a couple of them to make it more even...

I recently made divisions of S. 'Spatter Pattern', S. purpurea 'Smurf' and I have a nice spare N. maxima x bongso rooted cutting if you have any interest. I could easily combine a couple of them to make it more even...

Sorry, none of the Sarracenia interest me. Do you have a photo of adult pitchers of the bongso X maxima cross? How well established is it?

Thanks, but no. Unless its something really rare and desirable, I'm not interested in un-rooted cuttings. Sorry.

My N. x 'Peter D' Amato' has a basal coming in. I suppose I could chop that off. Really healthy looking too.

My N. x 'Peter D' Amato' has a basal coming in. I suppose I could chop that off. Really healthy looking too.

Thanks, but I'm not interested in anything that doesn't come with roots.

Back