What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For trade: N glabrata guttings

I have a few N glabrata cuttings for trade. I'm primarily looking for any highland or intermediate nepenthes species (not really interested in hybrids), but will also consider any other CPs. These cuttings are from a BE plant that is extremely vigorous. all cuttings are two or three node cuttings with one or two growth points. all of them are starting to pitcher and are in good health. I will provide pics of the group to anybody who is interested in a trade.

Thanks for looking!

Edit: great typo! no guttings of neps, sorry.

I offer a sponge. One big, yellow, soggy spronge.

But first I would like to see pics.

is it square and/or does it wear any clothes on it's anterior?

Yer' ain't gettin' anything outta me til I see some pics!

15" long woody, mirabilis vine?

Upon reading the first three words Judy/Chibae wrote, I was prepared to be quite shocked by her offer! ;-)
Alas, the shock did not come to fruition LOL

Would you be interested in any dews? Also I seem to recall us setting up a deal before...

...I'm primarily looking for any highland or intermediate nepenthes species...

Why does Nepenthes fusca have to get sunburned and totally stop growth right when this comes up?!?

Anyhow, good luck trading! I Binged some images and I think the Nepenthes lovers here will make some offers.

Why does Nepenthes fusca have to get sunburned and totally stop growth right when this comes up?!?

Anyhow, good luck trading! I Binged some images and I think the Nepenthes lovers here will make some offers.

I already have

keep em coming!

I've got one more cutting. anybody?

I would love one, but really do not have anything of equal value.

make an offer Sarge! I'm open to anything.

Back