What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus for trade

What snagged they prize? I have all kinds of interesting things I should have offered. It's hard to get out of the plant for plant trade, but this is one way to make it interesting.

What snagged they prize? I have all kinds of interesting things I should have offered. It's hard to get out of the plant for plant trade, but this is one way to make it interesting.

Nobody. I didn't accept any of the offers. If you have something you think is potentially of interest, then feel free to make an offer. :)

I have Dischidias, Hoyas, Ceropegias, and some weird ferns, not sure if you would be interested in any of that.

Bonnie, do you have any Ceropegia sandersonii to trade? Or maybe Ceropegia cimiciodora, or C. stapeliformis (or its hybrids)?

I definitely have some of the cimiciodora to trade, and probably some sandersonii since that has been growing fairly well. Also possibly have some 'Uranus' and debilis if you're interested.

I dont know if you're into edible mushrooms or sphagnum, but i can get freshly collected white pored chicken of the woods and sphagnum rubellum if you're interested.

I dont know if you're into edible mushrooms or sphagnum, but i can get freshly collected white pored chicken of the woods and sphagnum rubellum if you're interested.

I think I have all the Sphagnum I need; there may be more Sphagnum in the greenhouse than Nepenthes.

I've arranged a trade with Bonnie now anyway; done deal.

Back