What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus for trade

This is a seed grown C. follicularis up for trade. It will be two years old this November. That is its first "adult" trap currently forming at front and left of center.

20130628-080706.jpg

Is there anything in particular you're looking for? Assuming HL neps? Take a look at my growlist, in the off chance that there is anything that tickles your fancy let me know

Travis

Is there anything in particular you're looking for? Assuming HL neps? Take a look at my growlist, in the off chance that there is anything that tickles your fancy let me know

Travis

I'm not willing to sort through people's grow lists. Either you have a plant to offer, or you don't. :)
I'm not specifically looking for Nepenthes. In fact, I am open to any offer that is interesting. Doesn't have to be an insectivore, either.

i dont know if you're interested in orchids but i have a pretty large onc. pacific sunrise 'hakalau' if your interested

I have Dischidias, Hoyas, Ceropegias, and some weird ferns, not sure if you would be interested in any of that.

I have Dischidias, Hoyas, Ceropegias, and some weird ferns, not sure if you would be interested in any of that.

Which Dischidias can you offer me? Some of those are intriguing.....

How would you like to try some Ukrainian candy as well as the finest Ukrainian soda you will ever taste? I doubt you'll regret it. :grin:

How would you like to try some Ukrainian candy as well as the finest Ukrainian soda you will ever taste? I doubt you'll regret it. :grin:

Now that is an offer you don't get every day!
I'm sure there's a joke in here somewhere about taking candy from a stranger, or some such ;-)

I'm going to let this ride for a day or two, to see what offers come along. Thanks. (@ToG: I didn't say no......yet)

pectinoides, hirsuta 'red leaf', 'Geri', oinantha 'White Diamonds, ruscifolia, ovata, and in about a month I should have some imbricata and cleisanthe to spare.

Like utricularia?
I have:
Livida
Sandersonii
Praelonga
Reniformis
Nelumbifolia

Take your pick(s)

Like utricularia?
I have:
Livida
Sandersonii
Praelonga
Reniformis
Nelumbifolia

Take your pick(s)

Not interested in the genus, but thanks.

@Bonnie: I looked at the plants you offered, and while intriguing, going to decline. Thanks anyway.

How about any of the following sarracenia:

(Rubra x Oreo) X (Oreo x Flava)
Rubra Gulfensis x Flava
Alata maroon throat
Leuco x (leuco x purpurea)
(Leuco x flava) x leuco
Flava x Willisi
Oreo X flava
Dana's Delight

Maybe more than one of mine for yours.

Nepenthes fusca is recovering and making a real pitcher. (Finally.) It has shown no signs of shock whatsoever. I also have a foot-long already-vining Passiflora caerulea.

Nepenthes fusca is recovering and making a real pitcher. (Finally.) It has shown no signs of shock whatsoever. I also have a foot-long already-vining Passiflora caerulea.

I've seen your fusca.....no thanks. I don't need a renovation project!

How about any of the following sarracenia:

(Rubra x Oreo) X (Oreo x Flava)
Rubra Gulfensis x Flava
Alata maroon throat
Leuco x (leuco x purpurea)
(Leuco x flava) x leuco
Flava x Willisi
Oreo X flava
Dana's Delight

Maybe more than one of mine for yours.

Unless it is something rare and desirable, I'm not bringing in any more Sarracenia. Thnx anyway.

I don't want to start anything here, but I think it would be helpful for everyone if you could guide them a bit in what you're looking for.

Make me an offer.

To something like:

I like:
Highland Nepenthes
Rare or sought-after Sarracenia
Maybe some orchids

I don't like:
Utricularia
Sick Plants
Pinguicula

etc. (almost) Every offer has been denied and nobody really knows what you're looking for or what you like. Talk about a difficult trade :/

Just my thought.

Can get assorted passion vine seeds. Multiple species :p

I don't want to start anything here, but I think it would be helpful for everyone if you could guide them a bit in what you're looking for. (edit)
Every offer has been denied and nobody really knows what you're looking for or what you like. Talk about a difficult trade :/

I specifically chose not to make my interests too clearly defined because I wanted to see what curious things (aside from the obvious; we all know my passion is highland Nepenthes) people might offer me that I wouldn't otherwise encounter. I didn't want to limit people in their choices, but to suggest any/all wild things they could! I think that is much more interesting than rhyming off a list of specific wants. If you think that makes it a "difficult" trade, that is a perception you are free to cultivate :)

Back