What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes seed givaway -N. ventricosa and N. ventricosa x 'tiveyi' seed

Hi all:

I have an excess of N. ventricosa and N. ventricosa x 'tiveyi' seed (collected mid- June and late June 2013, respectively). I prefer trades, and I will give preference to trade offers; but the rest of the seeds I will give away!! I have four ventricosa packets and five ventricosa x 'tiveyi' packets with a good wad of seeds in each (at least 100 seeds each, I would guess). I don't anticipate doing that many trades; so don't worry, giveaways will definitely be necessary!

If you have plants or seeds to trade, pm me or post your offer on this thread.

If you want to try for the giveaway, post your user name in the name list, and next week I will use random.org to pick the lucky winners (no earlier than Wednesday, but we'll see how the response to this is). You can sign up once for both seed packets if you wish, but you can only win one or the other; not both. The winners will then send me an SASE, and I will send you your seeds (U.S. only please).

N. ventricosa seeds:
etc....

N. ventricosa x 'tiveyi' seeds
etc.

Thanks and good luck!
Richard

What type of seeds are you looking to trade for just neps. Or will you trade for other types cp seeds.

Wish I had something to trade. I look forward to being able to "pay it back" for all these wonderful giveaways some day soon

N. ventricosa seeds:
1. Oregoncp
etc....

1. Oregoncp
etc.

Wish I had something to trade. I look forward to being able to "pay it back" for all these wonderful giveaways some day soon

N. ventricosa seeds:
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
etc....

1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
etc.

What are you interested in tradewise? I may be able to offer you something.

N. ventricosa seeds:
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209

1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209

N. ventricosa seeds:
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209

1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209
4. East_to_west Thanks!

I have plenty of seeds to trade with, depending on what you're interested in: D. spatulata 'Tamlin', D. intermedia Easton, D. venusta "white flower," U. sandersonii typical, D. burmannii 'Pilliga Red,' etc. I would love a pack of the hybrid seeds if any of these interest you, or others I may have.

I have plenty of seeds to trade with, depending on what you're interested in: D. spatulata 'Tamlin', D. intermedia Easton, D. venusta "white flower," U. sandersonii typical, D. burmannii 'Pilliga Red,' etc. I would love a pack of the hybrid seeds if any of these interest you, or others I may have.

What else have you got? I may be interested in the D. intermedia Easton (is that a cultivar? can you tell me a little more about it? temperate or tropical variety?).

I'm not necessarily looking for anything in particular, but I'll put up a short want list soon. Until then, just shoot me offers :) I'm open to almost anything.

N. ventricosa seeds:
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209

1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209
4. East_to_west Thanks!
5. dueoka Thanks

N.ventricoas seeds:
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3. ace209
4. Ngantnier, thanks!

N.ventricosa x 'tiveyi'
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209
4. East-to-west
5. Dueoka
6. Ngantnier, thanks!

N.ventricoas seeds:
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3. ace209
4. Ngantnier, thanks!
5. rellenburg

N.ventricosa x 'tiveyi'
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209
4. East-to-west
5. Dueoka
6. Ngantnier, thanks!
7. rellenburg

Signed up for the giveaway, but I do have D.brevifolia seed and will have D.spatutala 'Fraser Island' and D.dielsiana soon I could trade. Thanks!

N.ventricoas seeds:
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3. ace209
4. Ngantnier, thanks!
5. rellenburg

N.ventricosa x 'tiveyi'
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209
4. East-to-west
5. Dueoka
6. Ngantnier, thanks!
7. rellenburg
8. rball

N.ventricosa seeds:
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3. ace209
4. Ngantnier, thanks!
5. rellenburg
6. jonnyq

N.ventricosa x 'tiveyi'
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209
4. East-to-west
5. Dueoka
6. Ngantnier, thanks!
7. rellenburg
8. rball
9. jonnyq

N.ventricosa seeds:
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3. ace209
4. Ngantnier, thanks!
5. rellenburg
6. jonnyq

N.ventricosa x 'tiveyi'
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209
4. East-to-west
5. Dueoka
6. Ngantnier, thanks!
7. rellenburg
8. rball
9. jonnyq
10. mikewilder can trade fresh seed of splendiana x truncata, s minor, purp, leuco, flava rugelli, D tracyi

I want to trade ochid seedlings for N. seeds. Let me know if you want.

What else have you got? I may be interested in the D. intermedia Easton (is that a cultivar? can you tell me a little more about it? temperate or tropical variety?).

I'm not necessarily looking for anything in particular, but I'll put up a short want list soon. Until then, just shoot me offers :) I'm open to almost anything.

D. intermedia Easton, MA is a location variety of intermedia, from this location of Massachusetts. It's a temperate plant, and from my experience a fast grower, dividing often. I also have seeds of D. sessilifolia, I think one packet of D. madagascariensis, some P. vulgaris from Austria (though not much), P. primuliflora seeds, D. intermedia "Carolina" (may be the giant form, it's got to over 4 inches for me), and maybe odds and ends of extra seeds here and there.

N.ventricosa seeds:
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3. ace209
4. Ngantnier, thanks!
5. rellenburg
6. jonny
7. wesly2010

N.ventrIcosa x 'tiveyi'
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209
4. East-to-west
5. Dueoka
6. Ngantnier, thanks!
7. rellenburg
8. rball
9. jonnyq
10. mikewilder can trade fresh seed of splendiana x truncata, s minor, purp, leuco, flava rugelli, D tracyi
11.Wesly2010

Thanks for the extra info hcarlton.

I'll be making decisions about trades in the next few days and will contact people individually. Thanks for your patience! Until then, feel free to make new offers and/or sign up for the giveaway :) I haven't solidified anything just yet.

N.ventricosa seeds:
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3. ace209
4. Ngantnier, thanks!
5. rellenburg
6. jonny
7. wesly2010

N.ventrIcosa x 'tiveyi'
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209
4. East-to-west
5. Dueoka
6. Ngantnier, thanks!
7. rellenburg
8. rball
9. jonnyq
11.Wesly2010
12. Ambanja

Might as well try.

N.ventricosa seeds:
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3. ace209
4. Ngantnier, thanks!
5. rellenburg
6. jonny
7. wesly2010
8. Plant Planter, thanks!

N.ventrIcosa x 'tiveyi'
1. Oregoncp
2. Utricularia
3.ace209
4. East-to-west
5. Dueoka
6. Ngantnier, thanks!
7. rellenburg
8. rball
9. jonnyq
11.Wesly2010
12. Ambanja
13. Plant Planter, thanks! (Why do I get stuck with number thirteen?)

Back