What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free CPs for beginners

dionae

sarracenia lover
Free CPs for beginners***CLOSED***

The only stipulations I have is that you dont already have an awesome collection of CPs and youre willing to pay shipping, which would be around $7. I'm offering a VFT, sundew and sarracenia combination to the first 3 people to sign up. I'll send nice sized plants, no seedlings. Good luck!

Last edited:
Very charitable! Good luck to the new kids on the block!

Dionae: great idea ! GOod luck everyones :-D

1. Wesly2010
2. Mossy Girl -- thanks for the opportunity!

Great thread! I dont have a large collection, but I will let someone with even less of a collection have at this one.

you rock for doing this :)

This is a great offer, I really would like to take it, but I have some representation of each the the three groups mentioned, so I will pass, but I aspire to do the same some day.

Brand new at this, and would love a bit of friendly charity while getting off the ground, Thanks!

1. Wesly2010
2. Mossy Girl
3. Kilo-Sierra

Closed. thanks everyone!

received shipping from Mossy Girl. Plants will go out tomorrow.

Elizabeth your plants are on the way. Kevin and Wesley your plants will go out tomorrow. Thanks!

Elizabeth your plants are on the way. Kevin and Wesley your plants will go out tomorrow. Thanks!

Awesome!! You're not terribly far from me, so I'm hoping for plants tomorrow!

Got them today! They look great despite the travel. I was as excited as a kid on Christmas to open them up and see what I got. Thank you so much, Eric!

Glad they made it okay. Hope you enjoy them.

Np...enjoy!

Back