What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia giveaway

alright....winner is oregon cp....but i am willing to do a runner up and runner up will receive 8 small ones. Runner up is gigantea unless they are not claimed........please pm me for shipping by saturday where i will bump to the next name if i do not hear from yaz.

thank you all for your participation but keep an eye out in case the prizes are not claimed.

haven't heard from the grand prize winner so the runner up is bumped up. congrats gigantea!

first pm gets the runner up prize of 8 sarracenia. good luck

Ah man, I have been so busy. Did you try to send a PM?

all plants were shipped yesterday.....thank everyone for their participation!

Great. :) Thanks again for the awesome giveaway.

Thank you :)
Have you received my payment?

Just wanted to report: got sarrs today. All look nice. I battled hordes of mosquitoes and got thenn all potted up and happy. Pics coming soon. Thanks again, I'm really excited to see what they may be once they grow up. I see a few that I sort of already recognize.

Here's a few pictures. The mosquitoes were horrible the night I potted these. I didn't have a chance to get a media mix or pots ready so I had to just work fast. Put them all In three good sized pots for now.

IMAG0817_zpse2048f49.jpg

IMAG0819_zpsd888e92c.jpg

IMAG0820_zps682b5f04.jpg

IMAG0821_zps2ccaca1d.jpg

Nice shady spot until they acclimate. :)

edit: duplicate post.

Back