User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: First Nepenthes flower kampotiana, labeled female, any pollen possibilities out there

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First Nepenthes flower kampotiana, labeled female, any pollen possibilities out there

Hi,

This is my first Nep to flower. Labeled as a female when I acquired it, I was wondering if anyone or a couple of someones out there had any pollen that might make for an interesting cross with this one. Would like to give it a go, and of course do splits. It appeared about a week ago. Give or take.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some fresh x Maggie Jones pollen coming available. First pod opened yesterday. Not the greatest looking hybrid but extremely vigorous and pretty much bomb proof.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was it you who I sent the ventricosa pollen to? If not, I have plenty left if that cross interests you.
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have several males in bloom. If interested, PM me for a list of what's available or will be soon.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, and thanks for the responses! I have not looked back at this thread for awhile. I got Carlton's pollen yesterday and dusted all flowers this evening. Will keep you in mind of another gal decides to let loose.