What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monkey's birthday giveaway!

what do you think they gunna say? all you can do is message him and wait for a response. i thin k iv seen him in the chatbox a cpl times over the last few days so dont get too worried bout it.

I received a message from him today saying he hasn't shipped yet but will be soon.

He has been out of town :)

Plants are packed, Shipping tomorrow!

Sorry guys I've been busy, school, I went out of town for a bit and went through a breakup. I know I've been slow, so anyone who wants to back out just PM me and I will sent back the shipping money. Again, I apologize.

Plant arrived today in great shape, thanks again Monkey for the sundews really appreciate it !!

Sorry to hear about that, life sucks all to often, but when its good, its great.

Thanks again man !!

--Paul (BfloCPfan)

Plants arrived today in great shape thanks.
Sorry to hear about you troubles. Don't ever make the mistake of saying "This sucks. What else can happen?" Let me tell you,you don't want to know!! At least you've still got your plants & US :0o:

Hey guys:

I just wanted to let you know that I shared a picture of these plants in another thread and hcarlton IDed them as a compact form of D. natalensis. Here's the photo I shared:

2ewdrgz.jpg

Previously, I had doubted that they were D. tokiaensis, but I couldn't get a good ID. Since hcarlton IDed them, I've had another grower ID them as not tokaiensis. (An email I received today). So, I wanted to let everyone know so you could either adjust your tags or (more likely) provide some more input as to the correct ID.

Back