What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPDATE 10-7-2013: I have some of everything still left other than the N. naga plants.

I have some seedling plants that are really needing to be thinned out. So I am offering spares of them for trade before I start transplanting them into bigger pots.

Nepenthes jamban
jamban.jpg

Nepenthes naga (Gone as of 9:05 PM 9/21/2013 (Cthulhu138))
naga.jpg

Nepenthes glabrata
glabrata.jpg

Nepenthes maxima 'Giant'
maximag.jpg

Nepenthes eustachya
eustachya.jpg

Drosera anglica from Sarte, France.
anglica.jpg

All of these plants are a little over 1 year old.

What I want: Any Nepenthes not on my grow list. Special consideration to be given for plants that are proven male or female, but that is not a necessity. If offering cuttings I prefer them to be rooted and established. I will definitely consider recently harvested seeds as well.

Disclaimer: These Nep seeds were purchased online from Indonesia / Sumatra. Although these plants appear to be properly identified, they could be natural hybrids. I've had some labeled ampullaria that were actually a cross between amp and raff.

Last edited:
I have some sg N. philippinensis and sg N. albo i'd trade you for a naga.

UPDATE: Two more plants for trade

Nepenthes mirabilis var. echinostoma
mirabilise.jpg

Sarracenia flava var. ornata seedlings - 1 year old (middle pot, not the top or bottom)
flavao.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in jamban and possibly another naga. I could trade an attenboroughii seedling.

I'm interested in jamban and possibly another naga. I could trade an attenboroughii seedling.

My attenboroughii seeds germinated about a month ago. How big is your seedling?

My attenboroughii seeds germinated about a month ago. How big is your seedling?

Most are about an inch wide. I suppose I could also make a cutting of my seed grown lavicola.

Sorry all, inbox filled up quick. It is empty now.

Could you pm me with where you got the seeds?

I am interested in the N. glabrata, but I don't know if I have anything you want. It seems you are really only interested in species, correct?

@Whimgrinder: I am interested in hybrids as well. What do you have available?

Would you be interested in a trade for some Drosera? I have some sp "Pretty Rosette", burkeana, filiformis 'Red', spathulata 'Lovellae', aliceae, burmanni, nidiformis, capensis (Typical and Alba), peltata, dielsiana and snyderi. I also have a small N. singalana seedling that I would be willing to trade. I would like to get 2 or 3. Let me know if it sounds like there may be a trade possible.

Thanks

Would you be interested in a trade for some Drosera? I have some sp "Pretty Rosette", burkeana, filiformis 'Red', spathulata 'Lovellae', aliceae, burmanni, nidiformis, capensis (Typical and Alba), peltata, dielsiana and snyderi. I also have a small N. singalana seedling that I would be willing to trade. I would like to get 2 or 3. Let me know if it sounds like there may be a trade possible.

Thanks

Only sundews Im interested in right now are wooly sundews. I might be interested in the singalana. When you say you want 2 or 3, what species are you referring to?

I have some Nepenthes hybrids and species for trade and I'm interested in the Nepenthes jamban and perhaps the Sarracenia flava.
Do you also ship to Europe?

I have adults Pongonia ophioglossoides, Calopogon tuberosus, and Sarracenia minor with locality information for trade. I'm interested Nepenthes jamban, Sarracenia flava.

Only sundews Im interested in right now are wooly sundews. I might be interested in the singalana. When you say you want 2 or 3, what species are you referring to?

The three that really interest me are the N. jamban, N. glabrata and the N. mirabilis var. echinostoma.

I have some Nepenthes hybrids and species for trade and I'm interested in the Nepenthes jamban and perhaps the Sarracenia flava.
Do you also ship to Europe?

I cannot ship overseas. That's a big-time no-no.

I have adults Pongonia ophioglossoides, Calopogon tuberosus, and Sarracenia minor with locality information for trade. I'm interested Nepenthes jamban, Sarracenia flava.

I'd be willing to part with some flava Ornata for S. minor.

The three that really interest me are the N. jamban, N. glabrata and the N. mirabilis var. echinostoma.

I'll do a 1:1 trade, a N. singalana for any of the 3 you are interested in.

Oh BTW, Calopogon tuberosus & Pongonia ophioglossoides grow here in Oklahoma :D

Back