What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colorado (and whoever else) trading get together in October

Jeremiah Harris (yes the one who we all wish we had his plants) is hosting a get together/trading meet up at his place, with his multiple greenhouses full of CPs, on Saturday October 26th at 2 PM in Colorado Springs. Check out this you tube video of his greenhouse tour. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxWmqAB8Fgs

For the colorado people that have expressed interest in my Sarracenia seed packets you can pick them up there if you want. I still have other Sarr seed packets available (check out my other thread) that I will be trading as well as adult no ID Sarrs, hybrid Sarrs, a butterwort, and if someone lets me know in advance I have a two growth point on the same plant as a a basil growth point Nepenthes tentaculata.

If you want more info PM me.

Again if you can make it even if you are from out of state it will be worth seeing Jeremiah's greenhouses.

I would love to come, but can't swing the trip to Colorado on this short of notice. I would love to trade if anyone finds themselves having to make room. :)

Brilliant! I'll be there! Stay tuned for my trade-list...

Wish I could make it, Too much of a short notice :\

I just talked to Phil and he said he could drive. I'm still not 100% sure I can come.

It would help me to do it a little earlier. Would 1:00 be okay with everyone? If not I can go earlier (assuming Jeremiah is available) and I can catch others as they arrive?

if the road opens i'll come poss. car pool

Here is my list of plants for trade. All will be present at the meeting except the Nepenthes cuttings, so let me know if you are interested in those ahead of time.

Sarracenia:
Flava X Willisi (3), Oroe X Willisi, Rubra gulfensis X Flava (2), Oroe X Flava (2), Leuco Tarnock, unknown hybrid that had some leuco sort oflooks like a partially closed Mardi Gras, Alata X Oreo, Alata open pollination heavilly veined, (Leuco X Flava) X Leuco (2), no id looks like Alata or rubra, Leuco antho Free, Alata x Minor, Swaniania (possibly?),

Sarracenia seeds:
Cyclopse X Edjoman Japanese Hybrid, Courtii northern x Rubra Alabam. x Candy Stripe, Up periscope x Leah Wilkerson, (Flava x purpurea) x UK clone

Dionea:
typical, dentate

Nepenthes:
three growth point Tentaculata, cutting of Mimmosa, cutting of Ampularia Harlequin

Pings:
A beautiful hybrid from Jeremiah with dark purple flowers and medium purple ringed leaves - laueana X emarginata (4)

Again let me know if you are interested in the Nep cuttings so I can cut them and bring them down with me.

Here is my list of plants for trade. All will be present at the meeting except the Nepenthes cuttings, so let me know if you are interested in those ahead of time.

Sarracenia:
Flava X Willisi (3), Oroe X Willisi, Rubra gulfensis X Flava (2), Oroe X Flava (2), Leuco Tarnock, unknown hybrid that had some leuco sort oflooks like a partially closed Mardi Gras, Alata X Oreo, Alata open pollination heavilly veined, (Leuco X Flava) X Leuco (2), no id looks like Alata or rubra, Leuco antho Free, Alata x Minor, Swaniania (possibly?),

Sarracenia seeds:
Cyclopse X Edjoman Japanese Hybrid, Courtii northern x Rubra Alabam. x Candy Stripe, Up periscope x Leah Wilkerson, (Flava x purpurea) x UK clone

Dionea:
typical, dentate

Nepenthes:
three growth point Tentaculata, cutting of Mimmosa, cutting of Ampularia Harlequin

Pings:
A beautiful hybrid from Jeremiah with dark purple flowers and medium purple ringed leaves - laueana X emarginata (4)

Again let me know if you are interested in the Nep cuttings so I can cut them and bring them down with me.

As a heads up there is a Notre Dame vs Air Force Academy football game at 3 on the 26th so plan on traffic going down to Jeremiah's then.

That may be another reason to push it a little earlier?

Thanks Brandon for helping organize this, I look forward to seeing everyone!

1PM works good for me. If you have any trouble finding it give me a call 1-530-hamata-1

My address is

712 Columbia Rd
Colorado Springs CO 80904

Thanks,
-Jeremiah-

Haven't had time to get together my trade list, I'll just bring a few things to trade/giveaway.

B I'll send you a PM... I'm interested in that Amp 'Harlequin".

Can't wait, see you all there!

Back