Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seed giveaway

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seed giveaway

One packet of about 30 seeds: Sarracenia moorei 'Blood Moon'* X S. moorei 'Leah Wilkerson'.
    Parents: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2833/9...a9ca2d37_b.jpg and http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5903/1006247800x601.jpg

How can you qualify? Post something to make me laugh, make me cry, make me question the universe.....just post something you hope will elicit a response. On Friday at about noon Pacific Time I will choose the winner. (No SASE required)

Have at it.

*my understanding is that Brooks Garcia named this clone 'Blood Moon', but at the time I received it two+ years ago, he simply called it his "dark red moorei"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats a very nice cross Paul and very generous giveaway. Wish I was witty lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's some philosophy then for ya: Only 4 things that are the fundamental truths:

1. I exist.
    2. The one is the many and the many is the one.
    3. What you put out comes back.
    4. These cannot be disproved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's mind blowing to know that the coelacanth, preserved in fossil record, and belived to be extinct, is present today without change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are two identical twin brothers. One always tells the truth, the other always lies. You are traveling and you come to a fork in the road. You don't know which way to go, but you see the one of the two brothers. What is the one question that you could ask to figure out which way to go? You only get one question and you dont know which brother you're talking to.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A question for thought and controversy: do we have a moral instinct? Is morality inherent in us, or is it learned? What governs right and wrong, and how to we prove one exists over the other?
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know you very well so it's difficult to anticipate what would make you laugh, cry, or question the universe. This video has a good chance of evoking at least one of those responses in any given person. You may see a familiar face if you pay attention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always get a good smile when I remember living in Prague... they let dogs go to the zoo, and my baby didn't know what to do with himself. All the animals we're really nice to him, except for this pesky monkey who found pleasure in terrorizing the pets daily. As soon as he saw us coming he swung over and wanted to play, funniest thing ever! Enjoy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast