What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utricularia sandersonii 'Blue' Giveaway

I need to reseed the setup below and that means I have too much Utricularia sandersonii 'Blue'. For those not familiar with this clone is does NOT flower anywhere near as much as the typical sandersonii but the flowers are larger and look better imo.

The sandersonii up for this giveaway has started to grow on top of the older growth, thus the need to reseed the tank. For those interested, http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php/128737-Exo-Terra-Nano-Tall-Setups, details this tank along with a few other setups.

Anyway down to business. I will be removed about 90% of the sandersonii and dividing it amongst the winners.

The rules!

There will be 5 winners chosen by my 13 year old son. Each contestant needs to post a photo they have taken that they believe my son would pick. For those that played in the last photo giveaway, please post a different photo. Friday evening he will pick the 5 he likes best and that's it.

Continental US only. Winners will pay $7 via paypal for shipping.

Utricularia sanderonii 'Blue' by randallsimpson, on Flickr

Nice giveaway Randall.

Ah cool, I assume we post our photo here?

10416774836_a48b2c4264_z.jpg

I don't need any but just wanted to say you've got a really cool idea, involving your son and all. Can't wait to see what people come up with!! Kill to see the rest of the tank too

Actually Scratch the frogs (Mods can delete that if they like), Here is something better...

Echo my Fennec Fox ;)

10547105874_07dc18489c_z.jpg

any pic or something carnivorous. may i enter?

bulb rufinum orchid, looks like little vampires.

Sweet photo, Jimmy, though the only ones I have ever seen were yellow flowered not red. I know on Jay's encyc , the flowers are also yellow. ???

Picture094.jpg

Here's my shot, its my baby little Cephalotus "Typical"

Hope this works, but here goes nothing!

--Paul

Paphiopedilum venustum

8247608031_f749cae11c.jpg
I cant figure out how to get it bigger but if you click on it it gets bigger. This is a huge caterpillar I found at work. Its about 3" long

Attachments

• 8247608031_f749cae11c_c.jpg
    8247608031_f749cae11c_c.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Funky sculpture at Renga Arts in Sebastopol, CA

I hope he likes snakes.
168503_4740992158750_4799940_n.jpg

Here are the winners! I can not believe he didn't pick the VW sculpture.

uphwiz
catrus
tatorger
kulamauiman
rapidan

I thought that was a sure winner! Better luck next time. Thanks RSS for this awesome giveaway and congrats to the winners!

TY so much!!

All packed up and mailed out via USPS, if I find the time I'll send the tracking #s.

Back