Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeler trade (Phrag orchids)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my best attempt at enticing someone into trading w/ me, otherwise they'll be going up on that one online auction site

These are the actual plants that I will trade:

P. 'Sorcerer's Apprentice'

P. 'Paul Eugene Conroy'

P. 'Geralda'

P. 'Eric Young'

P. 'Grande'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I was asking because I have extra Cephalotus divisions to trade off but I wasn't sure if you already had some or are just starting your collection off :P I really enjoy the P. 'Paul Eugene Conroy'!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you looking for specific Nepenthes? I mean, are we talking highland AND lowland types, or just highlanders? Species only, or hybrids as well? Or are you open to just about anything? I may be interested in the P. 'Eric Young'. Is that a division of a known clone, or seed-grown, or ? Thanks.

Paul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KNepenthe View Post
    Well I was asking because I have extra Cephalotus divisions to trade off but I wasn't sure if you already had some or are just starting your collection off :P I really enjoy the P. 'Paul Eugene Conroy'!
    I do have a couple Cephs, but love those little buggers and wouldn't mind having another clone... PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Whimgrinder View Post
    Are you looking for specific Nepenthes? I mean, are we talking highland AND lowland types, or just highlanders? Species only, or hybrids as well? Or are you open to just about anything? I may be interested in the P. 'Eric Young'. Is that a division of a known clone, or seed-grown, or ? Thanks.

Paul
    I would be most interested in intermediate/highland species, but I really like many of the hybrids as well. I would entertain offers on lowlanders also, but that terrarium is close to full... I have larger divisions of 'Eric Young', these were started from compot, so they're seed grown and one can expect some variation between each plant/clone line. PM me, let's work something out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12