I posted this on proboards originally, but I figured I might get a hit or two here as well:
I'd love trade for any of these plants (or work something else out). Please PM me if you have any of the plants I'm looking for or if any of the ones I've listed below are of interest to you!
What I'm looking for:
* N. VENTRICOSA - Any unconventional forms. Namely: the C and K (or any other EP clones) as well as the porcelain clone.
* N. TENTACULATA - specifically a sulawesi clone, but I'd love to get my hands on any variety of this plant to add to my collection. I so far have the AW 'Rajah' and BE 'Murad' clones, so anything else would be awesome!
* N. EYMAE
* N. MURUDENSIS
* N. MAXIMA - Any interesting and colorful forms, specifically wavy leaf or miniature.
* N. EPHIPPIATA
FOR TRADE on my end:
I'M OPEN TO ANY OFFERS FOR THESE AND NOT JUST WHAT I'VE LISTED ABOVE!
* N. VENTRICOSA x OVATA - Cutting, rooted and vigorously growing.
* N. IZUMIAE x RAMISPINA - Cutting, not sure if these have developed root systems yet, I'd rather not check unless someone expresses interest.
* N. HAMATA (AW #3) - About 3-4" I'll only consider letting this go for something nice
* N. SANGUINEA (with possible N. ramispina influence) - Wild collected plant material from the 70's. This plant is about 8"+
* N. RAMISPINA (BE) - 4-5" plant
* N. ALBOMARGINATA 'RED' (AW) - Small plant
* N. SPATHULATA x SPECTABILIS - Large vining plant with basal.
* N. 'RIDDLER' (spathulata x (veitchii x tiveyii) - Large plant from ******* (pitcherless at the moment due to environment change)
* N. 'GENTLE' - 10"+ with two basals - Thought to be hybrid of N. maxima x fusca (?)
* U. ASPLUNDII - I have a few divisions of this plant, some with tubers and smaller ones with a few leaves/stolons.
* U. CALYCIFIDA 'Asenath Waite' -Small plug
* U. HUMBOLDTII - Small plug.
* U. LIVIDA 'Durban' - Plug