What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've been looking for N. bokorensis for a while now, but I have not seen any available at the usual places I get Nepenthes from. PM me if you are interested in any of the plant I have available for trade.

Plants Available for Trade:

N. x 'Caesarion' - (veitchii x (merrilliana x truncata)

N. x 'Whisper' - (eymae x veitchii) x (veitchii x (x Tiveyi))

N. x 'St. Hedwig' - (alata x (veitchii x (x Tiveyi))

N. x 'Melvino' - (spathulata x bongso)

N. x 'C.A. Rotwang' - (spathulata x tentaculata)

N. x 'Eldorado' - (spathulata x(maxima x (tobaica x talangensis))

N. sanguinea x ???

Hi,

I Have a N.Bokorensis (around 20cm diameters).

Ont he other side, I live in France, is it a problem for you ?

Wow, I did not think someone would reply so soon! Not many people have N. bokorensis.

I don't have the proper import/export papers, but I live near a Nepenthes nursery owner that does. If I can work something out with him, I would love to do the trade. Which plant(s) where you interested in?

It's too difficult to make a choice ! ;)

Do you have some picture of those plants, will be easier for me, lol !

It would be wonderful if you can work something out with him ;)

Sorry about taking so long to get back to you. I just got off the phone with a local carnivorous plant nursery owner about importing/exporting from the USA to Europe (and vice-versa). From my understanding, no specific papers are required, but plants sometimes get confiscated/destroyed. I don't want to risk either of us losing the plants, so I can't do the trade for the time being.

If I learn more about sending Nepenthes internationally, I will get back to you. Also, it is -20C where I live now, so I would not be able to ship anything safely anyway.

Yes of course, there is no problem, absolutely normal !

Back