About three or four weeks ago, my U. longifolia started sending up a flower spike, so I thought it was time to repot. I had been delaying doing so and if I did not I figured it would be three months or so before I could if I did not do it then. I held back one plantlet for a giveaway here. Here it is. Much larger than what I started with. This should get you going pretty quickly. Start a list if interested, first one is 1, etc. Winner by random number generator around the weekend. Give or take. Good luck! Postage on you, small Priority I would think. You will also need to let me know about weather conditions in your area prior to shipping out. I can delay shipping a bit if necessary.