What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes jamban available for trade.

I am offering ONE seed-grown N. jamban for trade. I will select one of the largest of the seedlings from the group shown here:

20140222-085012.jpg

My CP "wish list" is virtually nonexistent, however, I would be interested one of the Myrmecodia species should that be offered. Otherwise, offer me anything you think might be worthy of consideration. Thanks.

Great interest... except I'm in another country ;)
If you have seeds for this that you would be willing to part with that would be excellent :-O

Great interest... except I'm in another country ;)
If you have seeds for this that you would be willing to part with that would be excellent :-O

No, I don't have seeds....what I have to offer is a seedling.

Worth a try. Lovely seedlings by the way. They look very healthy!

Do you want a kid? I have a couple I would trade. You might have to toss in a a couple more plants though. My wife would be pissed if I didn't get a fair trade value.

Hey Whim, I have a small Myrmecodia sp. (I'm 80% sure it's tuberosa). Interested?

Do you want a kid? I have a couple I would trade. You might have to toss in a a couple more plants though. My wife would be pissed if I didn't get a fair trade value.

I've already promised you one of these; its a done deal. No child swap required!

:) I was mainly trying to offload a kid!

If I had something to trade, worthy of a jamban, I would do it in a heart beat.

If there are no offers today, I will be withdrawing this trade. Thanks.

I'm torn. There are a few ant plants I can trade, but when I get a jamban I'd like it to be one of the red ones. With a seedling it's hard to tell what the pitchers will look like.

I'm torn. There are a few ant plants I can trade, but when I get a jamban I'd like it to be one of the red ones. With a seedling it's hard to tell what the pitchers will look like.

As they've grown larger, every one of mine have turned bright red

In that case, if you want an established ant plant I have Myrmecodia tuberosa/echinata and M. armata (there may be no actual difference beyond the region between the two). If you want a cutting there's a few Lecanopteris I could hack into. I'll work on photos soon.

Back