What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Seeds

1. Incognito - Thanks for the opportunity
2. Victoria - Thank you for your generosity
3. hcarlton
4. NatchGreyes - Awesome!
5. EdaxFlamma- Thanks!!
6. ego3k - Thanks!
7vbkid, thanks for the opportunity!
8 jwbates-Thank you!
9 Captdonaldduc- thank you !!
10 - Phake33 Thank you sooo much!!
11-dionae thanks keith!
12-charlie thanks for the giveaway!
13 wesly2010
14. Jcal. Thanks!
15.thelarge thankyou!
16. Flasker Thanks!

I have packaged and mailed out to those that I have received emails from. I still have four packets of seeds...

Good luck!

Please feel free to drop me an email to let me know how the seeds do for you. I will also try to check this post for update, but between work and school I don't get a chance to drop by as much as I used to....

Regards,

Keith

I got my seeds today. Thanks again ellisonk001!

Seeds came today. Thanks again!

I got them today. They look great, thanks again!

Glad to hear that they are arriving! Please let me know how they do for you...

Regards,

Keith

Got mine. Thanks for sharing.

All seeds have been sent out.

I will try to offer more at a later date. Unfortunately, these will be anyone's guess who the daddy is.....

Please keep ups posted on your results.

Received mine today, as well! Thanks a million!

Got seeds. They look fresh and clean. Will drop them into jars tomorrow. Will take pictures when they get tiny leaves. Thanks a zillions.

I got mine today. Thanks again ellisonk001.

I also got mine. Hey flanker can you germinate Nepenthes in water. That would be a cool experiment… I think I'll try :)

Thanks for the seeds can't wait until they start to grow.

Just thought I'd share that a few of these seeds are just starting to sprout for me :) They were sown a few weeks earlier than most of you (3/8/14) but if all goes well I would imagine you should be expecting some activity soon.

Not the best picture but you get the idea ;)

That's great. Congratulations, I was hoping someone would post as their seeds started to germinate. I haven't checked mine in a couple days now I'm kind of excited to see if I've had any success with them.

I had the first of mine sprout last week(?). So, these are definitely viable.

Back