User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 year old Sarracenia seedlings to share.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 year old Sarracenia seedlings to share.

I have several hundred excess Sarracenia seedlings left over from my 2013 crosses that I am interested in giving away.
    [IMG]http://**************************************/2014/03/20140326-073410.jpg[/IMG]

I will choose an assortment of crosses and send a selection of at least 3 or 4 hybrids (probably more). Parents will include "Alatamin" (alata X minor), 'Judith Hindle', S. flava rubricorpora, S. oreophila X flava, S. leucophylla X (oreophila X minor), S. 'Extreme Green', and others.

How do you qualify for this giveaway?
    1) you must not have received any other giveaway item(s) on this forum in the past month. (I changed the condition to do the wrong thing yesterday! Sorry)
    2) you must offer something from your own collection to the forum as a giveaway (in lieu of sending me something; a "pay it forward" approach to trading). The item you offer must be available in the immediate future, not six months from now (for example) and you can request that the recipient pay for the mailing cost, but not the item itself.

Please list the item(s) you are willing to offer the membership, and I will choose from the list no later than Saturday March 29. Go!
    Last edited by Whimgrinder; 03-27-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I to conclude there is ZERO interest in this offer? The post has been viewed many times, but not one post to express interest.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would, but I have received items recently, and I have no room for more Sarracenia just yet... good luck, however!
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hcarlton View Post
    I would, but I have received items recently
    Agreed. Pretty sure Mason's massive giveaway was less than two months ago.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edited parameters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I will give away a large starter clump of U. gibba. I will pay shipping. Ready for immediate shipment.

A leuco by any other name would still be as gluttonous. CorneliusSchrute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love pay-it-forward offers. I am Sarr seedling maxed out but think this is a cool gesture.

Mad props!
    Corey Bennett

My cultivated vegetation, carnivorous and otherwise...

Formerly cbennett4041

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Tillandsia cyanea. Large pup, divided last summer should bloom next spring. I'll throw in a small pup of a nice pink Cryptanthus, I believe it's 'Pink Starlite' but no guarantee on the id. We're having another cold snap, but weather permitting it's ready to go.
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.
    Just know when to keep the verdict to yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast