I am looking to acquire the following:
- Drosera filiformis "All Red" - I currently grow "Florida Red". I am told there is an All Red variety that doesn't go dormant and drops seeds that do not need stratification. If it exists, I want it. The Florida Red that I have does go through a brief dormancy and has red tentacles but green leaves.
- Drosera ‘Dreamsicle’ (Florida all-red form of D. filiformis var. filiformis × anthocyanin-free D. filiformis var. tracyi)
- Drosera filiformis "Florida Giant"
- Drosera ‘Ambrosia’ (anthocyanin-free D. filiformis var. tracyi × Florida all-red form of D. filiformis var. filiformis)
- Drosera binata var. multifida 'Extrema'
If you have more than one of the above, I can send you more than one Drosera prolifera plant if you'd like.
I will consider trading for Sarracenia if you do not have any of the above listed plants to offer. Thank you