Thread: Drosera prolifera for trade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drosera prolifera for trade

Drosera prolifera for trade-2014-04-13-22-13-19-jpg

I am looking to acquire the following:

• Drosera filiformis "All Red" - I currently grow "Florida Red". I am told there is an All Red variety that doesn't go dormant and drops seeds that do not need stratification. If it exists, I want it. The Florida Red that I have does go through a brief dormancy and has red tentacles but green leaves.
    • Drosera ‘Dreamsicle’ (Florida all-red form of D. filiformis var. filiformis × anthocyanin-free D. filiformis var. tracyi)
    • Drosera filiformis "Florida Giant"
    • Drosera ‘Ambrosia’ (anthocyanin-free D. filiformis var. tracyi × Florida all-red form of D. filiformis var. filiformis)
    • Drosera binata var. multifida 'Extrema'

If you have more than one of the above, I can send you more than one Drosera prolifera plant if you'd like.

I will consider trading for Sarracenia if you do not have any of the above listed plants to offer. Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a Florida Giant I can bring with me tomorrow when we trade for the jamban. I pulled it off near the beginning of winter last year and is starting to grow nicely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have a standard binata already here but a little down the line I will have some extra extrema. The extrema is actually coming in the mail from BobZ on Wedneday so I'll have to get it established and divide or do some leaf pullings for you.

And I am telling you, you need to get into pings man. Easiest thing to grow and they practically multiply by themselves. One leaf pulling from my cyclocecta yielded 5 plants. They are almost like trade fodder except you don't have to shoot cannons at them haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a binata I can trade to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I am telling you, you need to get into pings man. Easiest thing to grow and they practically multiply by themselves. One leaf pulling from my cyclocecta yielded 5 plants. They are almost like trade fodder except you don't have to shoot cannons at them haha.
    I may get back into pings some day. The only one I've had any luck with is primuliflora. I've had a fungus sweep through my collection and kill off almost every single plant I had except the primuliflora plants. It's was a fungus that quickly ate the plants from the crown-outward and it literally made all of my plants look like they had been dissolved. I lost planifolia, lutea, caerulea, & moctezumae plants to that fungus.