Sarracenia for trade
I love misidentified seeds as much as the next person ((( sarcasm ))). However, the seeds I got from a well known online vendor in the UK that were suppose to be of Sarracenia venosa "Green" ended up being Sarracenia "Not venosa Green". I am offering it here for trade. Below is a list of plants that I am trying to get my hands on:
- Drosera filiformis "All Red" - I currently grow "Florida Red". I am told there is an All Red variety that doesn't go dormant and drops seeds that do not need stratification. If it exists, I want it. The Florida Red that I have does go through a brief dormancy and has red tentacles but green leaves.
- Drosera ‘Dreamsicle’ (Florida all-red form of D. filiformis var. filiformis × anthocyanin-free D. filiformis var. tracyi)
- Drosera filiformis "Florida Giant"
- Drosera ‘Ambrosia’ (anthocyanin-free D. filiformis var. tracyi × Florida all-red form of D. filiformis var. filiformis)
- Drosera binata var. multifida 'Extrema'
The plant shown in the photos is growing in a 2 1/2" pot. Worth noting is the plant is about a year old and already throwing up adult leaves. I know it's not terribly uncommon but maybe the reason why is I fed this thing about every 2 - 3 weeks with BetterGro Urea Free Orchid Plus fertilizer (1/4 strength on the leaves only).
Last edited by ramdacc; 04-13-2014 at 09:46 PM.