What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all!
I concordance with the recent giveaway by Paul Barden, I am setting up my own here! Much like his, I request that if you enter, please be prepared to be able to give something else to the community in return.
This giveaway will be for your choice of 2 of the following: D. spatulata 'Tamlin', D. spatulata "white flower", D. spatulata "Pink Flower, Royal National Park, Sydney," D. natalensis, D. brevifolia, D. burmannii 'Pilliga Red', D. intermedia "Carolina Giant," D. intermedia Easton, MA, or Byblis liniflora.

If you wish to enter, sign up here:
etc.....

On Friday, April 25, the drawing will be held, and the winner will send an SASE for their chosen seeds. Due to import/export issues, USA only, please.
Good luck!
~hcarlton

1. Subrosa - Thanks!

Last edited:
I like this get-something give-somthing trend

1. Subrosa - Thanks!
2. Tacks – cheers

1. Subrosa - Thanks!
2. Tacks – cheers
3. charlie - I have some burmannii seeds I'll giveaway. Thanks!

But you don't like it enough to sign up?!???

I don't know if anyone would be interested in what I have to offer (and what I'm willing to part with)! :-O

I don't know if anyone would be interested in what I have to offer (and what I'm willing to part with)! :-O

I only know one way to find out.........

Come on, people, only two days left! Here's the list so far:
1. Subrosa - Thanks!
2. Tacks – cheers

1. Subrosa - Thanks!
2. Tacks – cheers
4. Tuballkain - Right on!

Feel free to participate! When we do this, everyone wins and we foster an enhanced sense of community.

Ahhhhh the way it used to be years ago when I started!!! I like it!!

Jb

Last edited:
And the winner, chosen by random.org, is:
Subrosa! Pm me for the address to send the SASE, along with your seed choices!

Back