What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Packet of D. capensis seeds

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
The fifteenth post of this thread will receive a packet of D. capensis seeds that I just recently harvested roughly a week ago. The packet contains "many".

There is only one rule, do not post twice in a row.

Cheers

I'm not trying to get the seeds, but I'll help get this thread one post closer to #15.
:D

An interesting selection mechanism. Good on you though.

I'll help again! :D

Seeds have never worked for me before. Not even Drosera capensis seeds.

Really? How have you tried starting them?

Number 11 :)

I have been very fortunate and already have received seeds from several people on this forum, so I have my hands full already but glad to inch it that much closer. Thanks everyone what a blast! Number 12 :)

Lucky #13

I like how no one has jumped for post 15 yet. Consider this one 14.2. :-D

Last edited:
But.. but... you are the 15th post. So do you want them? If you don't you can randomly select a previous poster to receive them.

I love where this thread is heading very interesting indeed!

But.. but... you are the 15th post. So do you want them? If you don't you can randomly select a previous poster to receive them.

I'm good. I'll pick Tanukimo to receive the seeds if he wants to give it another shot.

I'm good. I'll pick Tanukimo to receive the seeds if he wants to give it another shot.

In that case, I will graciously accept the seeds. For me it is more about the process of germination than the plants I will get if they germinate (because I already have capensis), although if they do germinate I will definitely do my best to care for them. And I really appreciate the chance to try germinating something again.

If anyone doesn't have capensis though and wants it I would prefer that they be picked before me.

Good luck tanukimo let us all know how it works out this time!

Back