What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Drosera admirabilis

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
I am looking for Drosera admirabilis. If you have some avaiable I would love to work out a trade.

Still searching...

I just started some leaf cuttings from mine (sold as D. admirabilis "large form") about a week ago, and will let you know when/if they strike.

I bought mine from ebay from the seller flytrap_61, he sells lots of them keep your eye on his auctions and you should fine one. he sells 2 different kinds, one from Ceres RSA and one From Palmiet River RSA.

I just started some leaf cuttings from mine (sold as D. admirabilis "large form") about a week ago, and will let you know when/if they strike.
Keep me posted

I bought mine from ebay from the seller flytrap_61, he sells lots of them keep your eye on his auctions and you should fine one. he sells 2 different kinds, one from Ceres RSA and one From Palmiet River RSA.
Thanks. Not a huge ebay fan but I will keep checking back with them. Hoping a forum member would have some avaiable.

I don't know what you got against ebay, but I got it for only $15 shipping included so you might want to give it a shot...

Still hoping to aquire this plant.

Found...

Back