What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera graomogolensis

In return for Paul's generous giveaway, I am offering here two small (1/2") d. graomogolensis. These are from leaf cuttings. They are about 4 months old and have sent down good roots. They've been growing quickly and should color up nicely under bright light. Shipping is on me.

To qualify:
1) Promise to offer something here as a giveaway by the end of this month. Ideally, this should be a plant we don't often see in giveaways; it doesn't have to be a CP.
2) Don't be greedy; if you've recently won a giveaway, graciously give someone else the chance.
3) Have a US mailing address.

Sign up in the usual fashion, 1, 2, 3, etc. I will randomly select a winner Sunday evening.

There are six in the pot and I'll choose two larger ones. Here's a preview:

Oh, so plants can survive shipping when they are that small? I guess I could giveaway some of my drosera Marston Dragon within a week then. Although to be frank, since they were an eBay buy, I can't 100% guarantee they are as they were listed. I have a ton of them though.

I guess put me as number 1

Well...I'm brand new to the Carnivorous Plant hobby so I don't have anything to trade or giveaway just yet.

However...I have a D. tokaiensis and a D. unknown (either burmannii, sessilifolia, or hybrid) that are sending up stalks and will likely have seed at some point in the next several months. All I can promise is that as soon as I've become more established and grow my collection...And take cuttings/sow seeds, I promise to also do giveaways. I totally understand if I am not selected due to not meeting the first criteria.

Thanks for the consideration either way!

1. PsychoSarah
2. Radagast
3. Kevin P

I can't do too much propagation due to space constraints, but I have some seed I'll be offering here over the next week or two and plan to offer considerably more as time goes on. Just listed a giveaway of a couple of packets of D. intermedia (tropical), and plan to do the same for a few packets each of D. capillaris (Polk Co., FL) and D. spatulata (Ivan's 3-way Australian cross), hopefully both before the month is out.

I entered all three of you and the winner (according to random.org) is:

3. Kevin P

Congrats!

So excited - thank you!

Congratulations Kevin! And thanks again for the opportunity anramitaco.

May I have one! I have a few plants I could give away.

Back