All you need to do to enter is to post a photo of something GREEN! and be able to follow the rules below. Winner will be determined by my 13 year old son later next week. We are paying the shipping so there is not cost to you.
1. Continential US only.
2. You are willing to post your options on the rooting sponge used for the leaf pull either by PM or in this thread when planting and a few months out.(http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...her?highlight=) If you are unable or unwilling todo this part DO NOT SIGN UP,
people not following rules/requests on giveaways is getting old and has made me giveaway LESS than I was intending too this year.
3. You can not win this giveaway and the leaf pull giveaway (Feel free to sign up for both, the winners for this giveaway will be decided first)
4. You must be an active(ish) member of the forums, if you only post in giveaway threads, move on.
5. You must be willing to host a giveaway of your own later this year.
6. We will be shipping out this Ceph between 7-16 June, so you must be able to work around that and we will pick the shipping day . No extra packing days or trips to the post office!
We have rooted very few Ceph leaves in these seed starting sponges so I have little idea what to expect when I remove the plug so there is some risk. The winner will receive one of the plugs and I would recommend just planting the plug in your usual Ceph mix, but I have little experience with these things so who knows! The reason I want feedback.
Ceph Emu Point - Fuzzy photo but you get the idea, its a small plant.
DSC_0367 by randallsimpson, on Flickr