What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three Ceph leaf pulls Giveway - NOT rooted plants

I will send 3 freshly plucked Ceph leaves from whatever clones looks like they have the healthiest leaves on the day of shipping.

All you need to do to enter is to post a photo of YOUR ugliest plant! (how you define ugly is up to you) and be able to follow the rules below. Winner will be determined by my 13 year old son later next week. We are paying the shipping so there is not cost to you.

The rules! People not following simple rules/requests has reduced the number of giveaways I planned to do this Spring, if you are not able or willing to follow these rules move on please.

1. Continential US only.
2. You can not win this giveaway and the Rooted Ceph giveaway (Feel free to sign up for both, the winners Rooted Ceph giveaway will be decided first)
3. You must be an active(ish) member of the forums, if you only post in giveaway threads, move on.
4. We will be shipping out these Ceph pulls between 7-16 June, so you must be able to work around that and we will pick the shipping day . No extra packing days or trips to the post office!

Hmm, ugliest plant huh? Does it have to be a CP, or no? Also, what about shipping costs?

Last edited:
Any type of plant works and we will cover the shipping costs.

Oh gosh, then I shall be posting tomorrow, sweet offer. I need better lighting of the day so you can bask in the ugly plant's glory

Last edited:
Great offer-- thanks

Last edited:
OK, here is a VFT B-52, with a terrible fungal infection barely hanging on,,It's real ugly over here in my world,but i refuse to give up on it..

This thing has never been washed out of the trap. Naturally
DSC_0491.jpg

heres my stupid D. Adelae, I don't know what its thinking...

The winner of this one is madmacks420.

It's been a week and a half and all 3 are still alive..Hoping in a couple of months to post some good news!

Which sponges are those, they are different shaped and look a little better quality than the ones I'm using?

If they are still green and healthy you have a good shot at them rooting.

Hey there, ,,thanks again. The sponges are called Root Riot.

Back