What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Nepenthes seeds, no experience nessasary! OFFER CLOSED

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello all! These seeds are the result of my first attempt at making Nepenthes seeds. The cross is N. ventricosa x N. maxima, and it appears they took pretty good to pollination. I have 3 flower stalks in total, so quite a bit of seed which I started harvesting yesterday, and one flower stalk isn't quite ready yet. So it's fresh fresh fresh! I'm going to open this up to all groups of people, but not all at once or unlimited so please read carefully.

First off, this is for USA only, sorry.
Second, these are for your private use. Not to use as trading material or to sell or to give to a friend.
Subject to changes if I have to, but I think I covered all I wanted to.
Good luck, and thanks!
Andrew

Oh, if you would like to trade something for a larger pack of seed feel free to PM me.

Make sure to copy all of this to your post, so each post has the current lists please.

*Get them shipped to you on my dime.

Thank You members may request one packet of seeds to be shipped on my dime. (This includes if you Join now)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

If you are a long standing/participating member to this forum you are welcome to a pack of seeds on my dime. For the sake of this giveaway lets say you need to have been here at least 2 years (Join date 8/3/2012 or prior) and have at least 500 posts.
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

If you place an order through my store, I will add a pack to your order for free. (while spaces below last...) Put your forum name here, and some clue that will link you to the order, or PM me....
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

*Get them shipped on your dime.

If you don't want to support the forum by becoming a Thank You member, or buying anything from the store, and are not a long standing/participating member as mentioned above.... I will let some go via SASE. But not yet.... We will let this run a little bit to see how many packs I have left over and go from there. So feel free to start the list, but having your name on it doesn't guarantee you will get any... It all depends on what is left after the above people get theirs. I will let at least 5 packs go this way, by random number generator...

1)
2)
3)
4)
etc

Last edited:
Free Nepenthes seeds, no experience nessasary!
Hello all! These seeds are the result of my first attempt at making Nepenthes seeds. The cross is N. ventricosa x N. maxima, and it appears they took pretty good to pollination. I have 3 flower stalks in total, so quite a bit of seed which I started harvesting yesterday, and one flower stalk isn't quite ready yet. So it's fresh fresh fresh! I'm going to open this up to all groups of people, but not all at once or unlimited so please read carefully.

Second, these are for your private use. Not to use as trading material or to sell or to give to a friend.
Good luck, and thanks!
Andrew

Oh, if you would like to trade something for a larger pack of seed feel free to PM me.

Make sure to copy all of this to your post, so each post has the current lists please.

Thank You members may request one packet of seeds to be shipped on my dime. (This includes if you Join now)
1)Rocketcaver (sent my renewal fee today) Thanks!
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

If you are a long standing/participating member to this forum you are welcome to a pack of seeds on my dime. For the sake of this giveaway lets say you need to have been here at least 2 years (Join date 8/3/2012 or prior) and have at least 500 posts.
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

If you place an order through my store, I will add a pack to your order for free. (while spaces below last...) Put your forum name here, and some clue that will link you to the order, or PM me....
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

If you don't want to support the forum by becoming a Thank You member, or buying anything from the store, and are not a long standing/participating member as mentioned above.... I will let some go via SASE. But not yet.... We will let this run a little bit to see how many packs I have left over and go from there. So feel free to start the list, but having your name on it doesn't guarantee you will get any... It all depends on what is left after the above people get theirs. I will let at least 5 packs go this way, by random number generator...

1)
2)
3)
4)
etc
3)
4)
etc

Good luck, and thanks!
Andrew

2)Subrosa- Thanks Andrew!
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)
2)
3)
4)
etc

3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)DrWurm, thanks! Always wanted to take a swing at these.
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)
2)
3)
4)
etc

Not entering but I think it's really nice that you're doing this :)

Good luck, and thanks!
Andrew

3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) DrWurm, thanks! Always wanted to take a swing at these.
2) ellisonk001 - Thanks!
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)
2)
3)
4)
etc

What is a Thank You member? If I am one, can someone put me as number 3 on that list? If not, can someone put me as number 1 on the bottom list?

Good luck, and thanks!
Andrew

3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

2) ellisonk001 - Thanks!
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) Psycho Sarah
2)
3)
4)
etc

Good luck, and thanks!
Andrew

3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

2) ellisonk001 - Thanks!
3) That One Guy-thanks :)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) Psycho Sarah
2)
3)
4)
etc

Good luck, and thanks!
Andrew

3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

2) ellisonk001 - Thanks!
4)hcarlton-fantastic generosity!
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) Psycho Sarah
2)
3)
4)
etc

Good luck, and thanks!
Andrew

3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

2) ellisonk001 - Thanks!
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) Psycho Sarah
2) Nikki630 - thanks
3)
4)
etc

Good luck, and thanks!
Andrew

1) Rocketcaver (sent my renewal fee today) Thanks!
2) Subrosa- Thanks Andrew!
3) anramitaco - very generous!
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

2) ellisonk001 - Thanks!
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) Psycho Sarah
2) Nikki630 - thanks
3)
4)
etc

Good luck, and thanks!
Andrew

Trades shipped:
davidgreen-8/5/14

4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) DrWurm, thanks! Always wanted to take a swing at these. 8-5-14
2) ellisonk001 - Thanks!
3) That One Guy-thanks :) 8-5-14
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) cbennett4041 8-5-14
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) Psycho Sarah
2) Nikki630 - thanks
3)
4)
etc

Last edited by a moderator:
I will edit the last current post as I ship... So keep an eye on the last post for a date next to your name to see if your seeds have shipped to you yet.... Please do not send you shipping details until I contact you though.
Thanks!
Andrew

Good luck, and thanks!
Andrew

Trades shipped:
davidgreen-8/5/14

4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

2) ellisonk001 - Thanks!
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) cbennett4041 8-5-14
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) Psycho Sarah
2) Nikki630 - thanks
3) Eric- Thanks!
4)
etc

Good luck, and thanks!
Andrew

Trades shipped:
davidgreen-8/5/14

4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

2) ellisonk001 - Thanks!
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) cbennett4041 8-5-14
2) Zath (will PM)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) Psycho Sarah
2) Nikki630 - thanks
3) Eric- Thanks!
4)
etc

Good luck, and thanks!
Andrew

Trades shipped:
davidgreen-8/5/14

1) Rocketcaver (sent my renewal fee today) Thanks! 8-7-14
2) Subrosa- Thanks Andrew! 8-7-14
3) anramitaco - very generous! 8-7-14
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

2) ellisonk001 - Thanks!
4)hcarlton-fantastic generosity! 8-7-14
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) cbennett4041 8-5-14
2) Zath (will PM) 8-6-14
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) Psycho Sarah
2) Nikki630 - thanks
3) Eric- Thanks!
4) samolo
5)
6)
7)
8)
etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you get my reply to the PM?

Yes, packed the envelopes last night, went out this AM and just now updated the last post with shipments.
Andrew

Back