What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus seeds available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much to my surprise, three of my Cephalotus produced some seed this year. I cut off the flower scapes this morning and was about to toss them out but noticed a few blooms appeared to have made seed. It turns out there was quite a bit of seed there!

img_5496.jpg

I'm going to offer two lots of at least 12 seeds to random recipients. The only qualification is that the recipient must be "green" members (IE: paid memberships).

I will probably select the two winners by nine AM tomorrow (Monday) morning, so I can get these in the mail promptly. Good luck.

PS: no SASE required, shipping is gratis.

Last edited:
Going nowhere fast. I guess I can donate them to the ICPS store.....

Sundays can be sluggish around here sometimes. Give it a few days. Although, I kept my last one up for a week and only had 2 takers.

Might also help show benefits of being green

I still have some space with the other seed trays if you don't get any other takers. I already got a batch from a TF'er this year so put me low on the list to allow others the chance to try them from seed.

Is this over then?
In case it's not:

1.Shortbus - TYSM for the generous offer!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back