1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how fast does yours grow? Sam had mentioned to me that they were slow growing but mine seems exceptionally slow!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambanja View Post
    how fast does yours grow? Sam had mentioned to me that they were slow growing but mine seems exceptionally slow!
    Neither fast nor slow. It has very short internodes, so it gives the impression it doesn't progress very well, but mine is 2.5 years old now and I have had to cut it waaaay back twice. So, I'd say it isn't slow, its just very compact.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Offer concluded.
    Last edited by Whimgrinder; 09-26-2014 at 07:00 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I distributed several of these to TF members -just for the price of shipping - and not a single person has acknowledged receiving their plants. How disappointing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whimgrinder...I was one of the recipients of two of these cuttings and I most certainly sent you at least one pm and maybe even an email letting you know they arrived and even commented on the impressive packing job. You gave credit for the packing prowess to Jeremiah I believe? Anyway they are doing fantastic..Ive had them in a humidity tent but im going to start weaning them out of it soon. Thanks again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To me if someone does something out of the goodness of there heart...at least a thank you is in order. Please don't stop showing your generosity because of a few idiots. Maybe start a "not worth my time in the future list" like I have.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aerogrower View Post
    Whimgrinder...I was one of the recipients of two of these cuttings and I most certainly sent you at least one pm and maybe even an email letting you know they arrived and even commented on the impressive packing job. You gave credit for the packing prowess to Jeremiah I believe? Anyway they are doing fantastic..Ive had them in a humidity tent but im going to start weaning them out of it soon. Thanks again.
    Oops, my apologies! You did in fact email me outside of TF to let me know you'd received it. I was looking at my TF inbox only. Sorry about lumping you into that category. Glad the plants are doing well :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast