User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway Orchid Seedlings Bulbo plumatum, Sarcochilus ceciliae, and Sedirea Japonica

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giveaway Orchid Seedlings Bulbo plumatum, Sarcochilus ceciliae, and Sedirea Japonica

All of these were deflasked earlier this year and have been hardening up for a while now in intermediate temps. Many have started new growth. These are very young plants and could take YEARS to flower, so keep that in mind.

All you need to do is post up a photo of something TINY! The winner will be picked by my 14 year old son.

General info: http://www.orchidspecies.com/sarcceciliae.htm, http://www.orchidspecies.com/rhytplumata.htm, and http://www.orchidspecies.com/sedireaaponica.htm

1. Continential US only.
    2. You must be an active(ish) member of the forums, if you only post in giveaway threads, move on.
    3. We will be shipping out between 19-29 Sept, so you must be able to work around that and we will pick the shipping day . No extra packing days or trips to the post office!
    4. You post up a giveway some time before it gets too cold to ship, the expection to this rule is those that clearly fit into the beginner category and have nothing to offer AND are active(ish) members (see rule 2).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will there be 3 winners, or does 1 winner take all? What day does the giveaway end?

Either way, I'll get this started. It's been years since I've kept any orchids and I can't pass up the chance!

This is Brookesia micra. It is the smallest known chameleon in the world! It grows up to 1.1 inches in size!
    Last edited by Acro; 09-14-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bog flower aka weed!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giveaway Orchid Seedlings Bulbo plumatum, Sarcochilus ceciliae, and Sedirea Japonica-6931-1-jpg  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A pic of the Ebola virus:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giveaway Orchid Seedlings Bulbo plumatum, Sarcochilus ceciliae, and Sedirea Japonica-ev-png  
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.
    Just know when to keep the verdict to yourself.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Acro View Post
    Will there be 3 winners, or does 1 winner take all? What day does the giveaway end?

Either way, I'll get this started. It's been years since I've kept any orchids and I can't pass up the chance!

This is an adult Brookesia micra. It is the smallest known chameleon in the world! It grows up to 1.1 inches in size!
    Winner takes all, less packing for us. This will end Thur or Fri.

I'll have to look up that tiny chameleon never heard of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tiny duckweed flowers.

The picture has a copyright so I posted a link to it.

I tried to find a picture of a real microscopic motor but had no luck. I found only computer generated models.

Wait... maybe I need to post one of my pictures?

Edit: RSS: "2. You must be an active(ish) member of the forums, if you only post in giveaway threads, move on."

Oh. That disqualifies me. I've had this account for a long time but rarely post here. Sorry.
    Last edited by chch; 09-14-2014 at 07:45 PM.

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite! DragonsEye's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that your cham, Acro? Adorable lil devil!

Don't have pic on hand of when this sling was really teeny, but still twas small when this photo was taken. Avicularia versicolor on my pinky finger ....

"Blessed are the cracked….
    For they are the ones who let in the light."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll hop in here. This is from a place just down the street from me, they're called Accu-mold. They have the tiniest pieces that they make for all kinds of stuff.

Last edited by corbeano; 09-19-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast