What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Drosophyllum seed giveaway

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
Fresh Drosophyllum seed collected from my plants this year for those interested in trying their hand at these. I have two packets with 8 seed per packet. Shipping is on me.

1. USA only please.
2. You must be a green member.
3. You must be an active member of TF. If the majority of your posts are to enter giveaways, you don't qualify.

Add your name to the list and I will have my granddaughter pull two names from her hat next Thursday and PM the winners.

1) pearldiver
2) cbennett4041... Djoni rocks! Thanks, friend!

1) pearldiver
3) aerogrower.. Thanks for the opportunity!

1) pearldiver
4) Savagegarden. Would love a chance
5) Dawlito - Thanks!

1) pearldiver
5) Dawlito - Thanks!
6) Phunbus - thanks!

5) Dawlito - Thanks!
6) Phunbus - thanks!
Backing out of this one now.

Congratulations to Savagegarden and Dawlito. PMs have been sent to both.

Thanks for the opportunity DJ57! Congrats to the winners sounds like a great plant.

Were you ever able to get babies from your last batch? Mine never germinated.. :-(

Yes, the untreated seed I threw outside and left out through winter. I sent a couple of those babies to our buddy Jerry. I did not sow any more than that because I had such a hard time finding homes for babies locally last year, don't have the space to overwinter more than a few big pots of them, and because I was not able to focus much attention to my CPs this year.

:hug:

Back