All of these were deflasked earlier this year and have been hardening up for a while now in intermediate temps. Many have started new growth. These are very young plants and could take YEARS to flower, so keep that in mind.
All you need to do is post up a photo of something HUGE! The winner will be picked by my 14 year old son.
General info: http://www.orchidspecies.com/sarcceciliae.htm, http://www.orchidspecies.com/rhytplumata.htm, and http://www.orchidspecies.com/sedireaaponica.htm
1. Continential US only.
2. You must be an active(ish) member of the forums, if you only post in giveaway threads, move on.
3. We will be shipping out between 8 Nov and 17 Nov, so you must be able to work around that and we will pick the shipping day . No extra packing days or trips to the post office!
4. You post up a giveway some time before summer 2015, due to the cold weather coming shipping days are running out, the expection to this rule is those that clearly fit into the beginner category and have nothing to offer AND are active(ish) members (see rule 2).
5. Send a paypal for postage of $8.
6. Did not win the last orchid seedling giveaway.
DSC_0778 by randallsimpson, on Flickr