What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utricularia graminifolia Giveaway Part II

I will be pulling out a section of Utricularia graminifolia from this setup http://www.terraforums.com/forums/s...Utricularia-graminifolia-My-Experiences/page6 pages 6-7. Please note this UG is not clean, there will be mosses/algae/whatnot growing with it.

There will be 3 winners, each person picks a number between 1 and 100, closest person wins.

The rules! People not following simple rules/requests has and will continue to reduce the number of giveaways I am doing, if you are not able or willing to follow these rules move on please.

1. Continential US only.
2. You must be an active(ish) member of the forums, if you only post in giveaway threads, move on.
3. We will be shipping out between 8 Nov and 17 Nov, so you must be able to work around that and we will pick the shipping day . No extra packing days or trips to the post office!
4. You post up a giveway some time before summer 2015, due to the cold weather coming shipping days are running out, the expection to this rule is those that clearly fit into the beginner category and have nothing to offer AND are active(ish) members (see rule 2).
5. Send a paypal for postage of $5.
6. Did not win any of the prior Utricularia gramifolia giveaways.

Utricularia graminifolia by randallsimpson, on Flickr

Last edited:
1. Ngantnier 77

Hey Ross your link is not working

Link should be fixed now.

1. Ngantnier 77
2. Pearldiver - Had some growing aquatically, lost it and want to get it going again. Thanks!

1. Ngantnier 77
2. Pearldiver - Had some growing aquatically, lost it and want to get it going again. Thanks!
3. Aerogrower - would love to add this to my new setup thanks! 48.

1. Ngantnier 77
4. sflynn - been looking for this for a while, Thank You! 27

1. Ngantnier 77
5. Yourrealmom - I'm definitely interested in this species, thanks! I pick... 64

1. Ngantnier 77
2. Pearldiver - Had some growing aquatically, lost it and want to get it going again. Thanks! 15
5. Yourrealmom - I'm definitely interested in this species, thanks! I pick... 64
6. Jim Scott 17.857142

1. Ngantnier 77
2. Pearldiver - Had some growing aquatically, lost it and want to get it going again. Thanks! 15
6. Jim Scott 17.857142
7. Savagegarden - 35 - thanks!

Lol@ Jimscott's number.

Those plants look like grass ;)

Those plants look like grass ;)

That is why the aquatic crowd went nuts for it for about 10 years, they could have a carpet of grass in there fish tanks, the fade appears sadly to have ended. Was a good run for me but it appears I'm back to growing it for enjoyment instead of funding expansions in my growspace.

1. Ngantnier 77
6. Jim Scott 17.857142
7. Savagegarden - 35 - thanks!
8. catrus - I do qualify!! TY!!

And thanks to RNG the winners are!

Yourrealmom, Aerogrower, Pearldiver!

Recieved today, mambo portion!! Many thanks!

Last edited:
Wow! You sure got lots of it! Very generous rss

Back