Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pay-it-forward seed giveaway!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, random number generator has given me the following numbers as the top three: 11, 8, and 2.
    Congrats to garylee123, monkey_Cup, and Pearldiver! Please PM me with your list of chosen seeds, and I will send you the address for the SASE.
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still haven't heard from one person. Please PM me!
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    Growlist

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can see that my number was 8, when Monkeycup posted, he removed my name.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, dear, didn't notice that until the drawing was done. David, PM me and we can work something out
    Pearldiver, still don't appear to have gotten a notice from you......
    Growlist

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OOPs!!
    David F this appears to be another case of someone not refreshing the screen before posting their entry.
    I am sure Monkeycup did not intentionally remove your name from the list. More than one of us has been guilty of adding our name to the list of a page we had loaded much earlier, by not refreshing the page before entering your info you are essentially erasing all entries made between when you loaded your page and when you posted your entry (I once zapped 3 peoples entries by not refreshing. Luckily the error was caught and fixed before the end of the offer).
    What do you do when you see an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woops! My goof, email sent. Thanks again!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afrodisa View Post
    OOPs!!
    David F this appears to be another case of someone not refreshing the screen before posting their entry.
    I am sure Monkeycup did not intentionally remove your name from the list. More than one of us has been guilty of adding our name to the list of a page we had loaded much earlier, by not refreshing the page before entering your info you are essentially erasing all entries made between when you loaded your page and when you posted your entry (I once zapped 3 peoples entries by not refreshing. Luckily the error was caught and fixed before the end of the offer).
    Hahaha, yeah I guess I jumped to conclusions there. I know I wouldn't remove one person's name from the giveaway. I wouldn't have said anything of course, if the number 8 hadn't been called. So am I really any better than my perpetrators? nah, lol.

Thanks for clearing that up, Hcarlton pmed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123