What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Utric arnhemica, finally have a proper grow area for it.

The title says it all, I'm looking for a small starter of Utric arnhemica. Anyone growing this in the US?

PM me if you have some and we can try to work something out.

This one might be a tough one to find Randall. I saw it offered once years ago from either BCP or CZ but I don't remember if it was actual plants or just seeds. The Aussie annuals (this one can also possibly grow as a perennial) are not easy to find here. Good luck though, it's a pretty awesome species.

This one might be a tough one to find Randall.
I rec'd some plants from BCP years ago. They arrived mostly as mush & I suspect were from TC so if they needed two clones to produce viable seed - not an option.

Where are all you Aussie utric growing folks hiding?

Well this Utric takes conditions most people just will not have and may or may not be an annual, add that Utrics are annoying to grow from seed and I'm looking for a needle in a haystack.

I'm really just hoping someone has it off there growlist and would be willing to part with some. I know my growlist is so out of date its not even funny.

Last edited:
is that the one with the epic giant traps?

Back