What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF prickly pears and dragon fruit seeds or pads/cuttings

dionae

sarracenia lover
What up? I'm looking for prickly pear cactus pads or seeds and dragon fruit cuttings or seeds. I have several sarr divs and I will overcompensate. Any interests respond here, PM or email at ericmorrowennem@yahoo.com . Thanks!

seeds of opuntia could be sent form hawaii but not fresh fruit or pads

Are you looking for spineless, roundish shaped pads, oblong pads, there are lots about these parts. Smallish, big?? I can scare up a few, send pics if you want em.

I want all varieties. Especially any with color like purple or orange. Id love pics! Thanks!

Do you have different varieties of DF?

7 photos sent.

Thanks Andrew! Really nice plants in the pics.

I have the following cuttings I can trade!

Hylocereus 'Connie Mayer' (note: pictures are not mine becaue mine has not flowered yet)

The following one isn't considered a dragonfruit, but it is similar (flower wise), and I figured you might be interested. I have 4 freshly rooted cuttings.
Epiphyllum oxypetalum (queen of the night) (The first pic is not mine, the flowers pics are. It takes roughly two years to bloom!)

I also have a common prickly pear that produces a yellow flower.

Let me know if you are interested and what sarracenia you have to offer!

Last edited:
I will try to get some pics up today.

Thanks!

Here is one with some purple to it. Mine and a little one available for trade. Guess I gotta come back to that. For the little one. This one has quite large pads and yellow flowers. Not a cactus,
but pretty cool. Varigated aloe, with available pups. Oblong shaped Optunia style with small red flowers. Not very frost tolerant.
Cholo type Spineless with oblong pads. Same. With fruit. Another spineless variety, maybe the same, not sure seems a different shape, down the street from the other one. I found the baby purple one. Optunia type with white glycosides. Same with yellow. might find some more later.

Duplicate on that last one, should be this.

Nice looking cactuses you got there.

What David said. I like the purple and quite large plant. The quite large has the strangest shape. On the cholo type...does it make edible fruit? Shame the red flower isnt frost tolerant. Thanks forthe pics!

I have a winter hardy opuntia humifosa that flowers yellow. If you do not already have it or would be interested in getting some I can check the garden to see how the pads look. Currently no snow so I wouldn't even have to dig :) Just lemme know if you'd be interested and I'll check out the plants better to see what they are doing right now.

Thanks ah but I think ive sourced enough of the typicals. I really appreciate it!

Back