What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Drosera seeds and cuttings

vft guy in SJ

VFT and Drosera lover
Hi All,

I a recently in a position to stat rebuilding my plant collection.

I am looking for "generally tolerant" Drosera plants. D. filiformis, capensis and binata varieties (D. binata dichotoma is particularly of interest). As I do not currently have anything of trade value I am looking mainly for seeds and cuttings. If anyone has any of these to dispose of, I would be very happy to take them off your hands.

Thanks,
Steve

I'd be happy to send you sundew seeds.

I should have some d. Intermedia seeds out in the bog garden if you'd like.

I have binata seeds . Intermedia seeds and Capensis plants available. .

Last edited:
I have a lot of plantlets of what I think are D. binata var. dichotoma. (The leaves have 4 terminal points when larger). They're really etiolated right now since I had them in the corner of my setup, but I'll get them under some new lamps this week. Once I get them colored up and producing nicer growth I can send some over.

Wow.. its been a couple weeks since I've had a chance to check on this thread... I appreciate the replies...

I am definitely interested in the plants offered. Please PM me and we can work out the details.

Thanks again,
Steve

Back