User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Begonia bogneri trade for Nepenthes (1 B. bogneri plant) plus giveaway (2 plants)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Begonia bogneri trade for Nepenthes (1 B. bogneri plant) plus giveaway (2 plants)

I posted this in another forum on Saturday. Since I'm surprised there have been no takers, at least for the free (for postage) ones, I'll post again here, with a link:

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...ws-in-sphagnum

This is a really cool Begonia, usually grown as a terrarium plant. Not only does it grow under similar conditions as many carnivorous plants (on the warm end of the spectrum), it's an epiphyte and a miniature, and can no doubt be grown as an "extra" plant inserted into the moss or soil of a plant in a mesh pot.

It's also a favorite (but hard to find and often overpriced) of those who raise little frogs and similar creatures indoors.

One photo (more in the link) of a plant in bloom, in a 3 inch pot. The leaves are a bit curled up because it has had an inverted clear plastic cup over the top. In a spacious terrarium, the leaves would be straighter.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woah I am totally interested in this plant! I like Begonias and I have never seen one so unique before.

How do I get in on this?
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dexenthes,

Why don't I just send you one--you just sent me something for completely free. So all three plants remain. I'll email you tomorrow.

Randy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be very interested in one of these. I don't have any Neps for trade, but I do have several other plants you might be interested in. If nothing else I can definitely pay it forward with a giveaway.
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.
    Just know when to keep the verdict to yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested, only nep I have for trade are unrooted N. gracilis. But I have lots of other things. PM sent.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, I still have at a minimum one of the free (for postage) plants available. The plant(s) to Dexenthes were not part of the offer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Randy,
    I'd be interested in adding one to my collection. If you're looking for any plants. I work at a nursery and also have a collection of carnivorous plants, and succulents mostly. I also have rosemary rooted cuttings. Also dried rosemary for cooking with(from my gardens).

Um or I can send you a payment for postage through paypal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are all taken at this point. However, if someone does have interesting Nepenthes cuttings, seeds, plants, etc. I always have more of these plants.