I'm giving away a mounted multi-lead division of Isabelia (Neolauchea) pulchella, a small pendent epi/lithophyte from southern Brazil that is one of my favorite orchid species. Incredibly tolerant, it grows well in near-full sun to deep shade and temps of 32-100 F, as long as kept moist/humid most of the time plus well ventilated in hot weather. I like these mounted, but baskets or well-drained pots should work fine, too. I'll try to snap a photo of the actual giveaway in the next few days, in the meantime here's a recent flower on my bigger plant:
Isabelia (Neolauchea) pulchella by gnathaniel, on Flickr
1. Numbered list, with winner drawn by RNG on 2/15/15;
2. You pay me shipping ($6) via paypal, shipping only to lower 48 US w/o heatpack (though see above re: temp-tolerance);
3. Within the next month, you must give away something else not extremely common;
4. You must put numbers 3-4 on your giveaway;
5. Please be patient if I'm a little slow responding, I'm crazy busy right now but I'll get your orchid mailed out to you!
BTW, this is in response to Charlie's Utric. humboldtii giveaway, a very nice kickoff to my Utricularia collection. Thanks, Charlie!