Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sarracenia jonesii for shipping – Oregon giveaway only

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarracenia jonesii for shipping – Oregon giveaway only

I have 3 divisions of Sarracenia jonesii looking for Oregon homes as I don’t have a permit to ship these CITES-covered plants across state lines. These are divisions from a mature flowering plant that is currently dormant.

I will ship to the first 3 Oregon residents who post to the list. Shipping will be $6 for a small priority flat rat box, to be paid through Paypal. Please use Paypal “Friends or Family” option and PM me your real name and mailing address. My Paypal address is: dcrawford.us4@outlook.com.

1)
    2)
    3)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) D_muscipula
    2)
    3)

Thanks for the giveaway. It's my understanding that you can send seed from endangered species to other growers across state lines provided the material came from plants in cultivation. I'll try do do a giveaway if my division flowers. If you are part of the carnivorous plant meetup group that meets in Portland I could meet you there sometime instead of paying shipping.
    Last edited by D_muscipula; 02-23-2015 at 12:17 AM.
    view my growlist
    http://grwlist.notlong.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D_muscipula View Post
    1) D_muscipula
    2)
    3)

Thanks for the giveaway. It's my understanding that you can send seed from endangered species to other growers across state lines provided the material came from plants in cultivation. I'll try do do a giveaway if my division flowers. If you are part of the carnivorous plant meetup group that meets in Portland I could meet you there sometime instead of paying shipping.
    That's an incorrect understanding. The source of the endangered plants in immaterial. What matters is that the plants do not enter interstate commerce. You can give them away to anyone in any state all day long, but as soon as monetary or trade value is placed on them the law is broken. I believe that includes shipping expenses as well, so if the op wanted to open this up nationwide he could but he would have to pay the shipping.
    Last edited by SubRosa; 02-23-2015 at 03:31 AM.
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.
    Just know when to keep the verdict to yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) D_muscipula
    2) Oregoncp
    3)

I would love to add this to my collection! Can I also arrange to pick this up at a upcoming meeting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey do you mind if i get one or are they gone? I havent had one of those in my collection for a long time
    Im down in albany by the way

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Millipede View Post
    Hey do you mind if i get one or are they gone? I havent had one of those in my collection for a long time
    Im down in albany by the way
    PM sent.