What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aquatic Plant Giveaway

SubRosa

BS Bulldozer
I have a few odds and ends left over from planting a small aquarium and am offering them here for only $6 postage to cover a small Priority box. Plants are several stems of a red Ludwigia species (I believe), a nice piece of a small leaf cultivar of Java Fern, a small Crypt. ciliata, a stem of Hygrom pinnatifida, and a handful of Susswassertang. Other conditions:
1. Must be an active member of the TF community.
2. I'm shipping this Monday for delivery Wed/Thu. Weather will be good at my end. No heat pack.
3.You must post a giveaway this growing season on TF.
4. In your giveaway you must require #s 3 & 4 to keep the goodness going.
5. Continental US only.
6. Winner chosen at random by my grandson picking a number.

You know the drill.

I'm not sure if I count as an active member since I was gone for a while, but if I am: I can give away some Utricularia.

1. Tanukimo

Not sure if I missed this or not but just in case,

1. Tanukimo
2. Axelrod12

Very sorry guys but I wasn't able to make this happen in the shipping window I had. I'm going to donate the stuff to my aquarium club for the monthly auction Thursday night. Unless the predicted snow cancels the meeting.....stay tuned!

Back