What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. truncata pollen

As the title states, I currently have a male N. truncata that is flowering. If anyone has a flowering female (any species), I am interested in a trade. I would pay whatever shipping costs to send it to you, and I would request only a small amount of seed in return, shipped by you (I don't have a ton of space).

Also, I was the one who gave Sashoke the S. jonesii seed in the recent giveaway...I still have tons of it. Be looking for another giveaway soon!

I have a mini maxima female in flower and I'm right down the road from you:). Was actually in murfreesboro a couple weeks ago.

still waiting to find out sex of flower on my n. truncata

It should be in flower for at least another week...I am currently on a week long break, but if it is still flowering when I get back, I will try and collect pollen and refrigerate it for you. I think a pure truncata from seed would cool.

Back