What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lf cp's from pa

Not shore if people have them but I would love to have some. I would prefer plants but I would take seeds

Let this be a lesson to us all. The internet and caffeine deficiency don't mix.

Last edited:
It's still a bit early to get temperate plants from other PA gardeners. I did manage to divide a hybrid 'Lemon' that had gotten mixed up with a loosestrife before our last snow, and if you're interested I have a division that I would expect would bloom next spring. It's a flava/alata hybrid that has proven rock hardy for me, surviving the winter before this one in an unprotected half barrel without missing a beat. You're welcome to it for postage. A small Priority box is $6, and I'm sure I can come up with enough other bog stuff to fill it.

Edit: I just realized you might well be asking for cps native to PA. If so, please disregard my offer, unless non cp associate species native to PA interest you.

Sorry I should os said native species I really want some

Subrosa ill pm u

Back