What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremiah Harris greenhouse (Colorado) visit/plant exchange

Date change!!!!!!! May 23rd is the correct date for the get together, 2PM. Sorry for the confusion.

Jeremiah Harris has graciously offered to open up his exceptional greenhouses for a visit for those interested in CPs. I will be promoting this generous gesture to get as many people to come out and see what some of the best Sarracenia, Nepenthes, Helis, Fly Traps, and other CPs look like when grown by an expert. I am thinking EDITED SEE ABOVE (Saturday) is a good day for it. I will have a few CPs that I would like to trade off as well at that time and hopefully others will have some to trade as well. Hopefully we can get a large crowd and have a great day as well as acquire some new plants. Please email me if you have any questions.
Thanks

Last edited:
I Highly recommend visiting if you have the chance.
His 2 greenhouses had me in more shock and awe than my
last trip to the botanical gardens.

Oh man! Sounds like a seriously good time. I will be there in spirit.

sounds like a good time indeed!

Alas! I will have to live vicariously through you.

Oh man! That's the day of the Kentucky Derby...

I would love to come and I can bring stuff to trade, but I'm not available that day. Don't change it on account of me, but I would put in a vote for a different day.

Ok, so I have a few plants that I could trade at the get together if the offer is right. S. Alucard, N. xtrusmadiensis X izumiae (2 growth points), N. mirabillis var echinostoma that has never done well in my terrarium, seedling N albomarginata and seedling N. talangensis x OP, small N. ventricosa x ?, newly sprouted seedlings of S. Leuco x OP, S. Psittacina x OP, S Leah Wilkerson x OP, S. flava x OP, Darlingtonia Cali. The sprouted Sarr seedlings are very small so it would be for the whole pot (anywhere from 2-40+ plants per pot). send me an email before the day so I can bring trades down with me. I also have "how to grow carnivorous plants" DVDs Volumes 1,2,3 from Sarracenia Northwest unopened.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. I've been working on getting everything cleaned up in the greenhouses but everything is looking pretty good.

626B4A70-DDC7-4BA3-9EFB-E735ACE1726E.jpg

B5CB41A2-D1F1-49E1-B0EB-B402C6755A0C.jpg

ACB733AD-3DB0-45CE-B980-68D7225667DF.jpg

9A16267F-D21B-4664-A5A5-6C9EA9CA82EC.jpg

Last edited:
I may have a chance at attending, Saturdays are my one flexible day, but I'll have to see if I can put together the money for the trip....

I wish I could go!:-:)cry:

Ramon:D

This looks and sounds awesome

Last edited:
I really want to come, but its a 10 hour drive from me to denver. I'll have to see how that week plays out.

'Sounds excellent! Please take lots of photos those of us who can't make it.

Wow, great idea on the community pool with the tarp like that! Very nice looking! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Less than 1 week until we get to see Jeremiah's place! Just a reminder that if you are interested in any of the plants I have for trade let me know in advance or I won't bring them down.

If your trade list is up to date, I need to replace my (leuco x flava ) x leuco and oreo x flava that I lost recently.....

If your trade list is up to date, I need to replace my (leuco x flava ) x leuco and oreo x flava that I lost recently.....
I will check on these availability when I get home today and let you know!

shoot think I'll have to take a rain check, can't make it work:-( phooey

*bump*

Hi all,

I thought replying to this thread might be a better way to reach CP growers in Colorado. I'm hosting a meet-up at my house in Aurora, CO to give away plants before a move I'm making to New York. Others can bring plants to exchange as well. We'll meet Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 10:00 at my place in Aurora, CO. PM me for my address!

Back