What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi TF!

Today's my birthday so I have a few things up for grabs. :)

There's three lists, and you can sign up for all of them. However, you can only win one so please list which giveaway(s) takes precedence if you sign up for multiple. If you've already won a couple (2-3 or so) giveaways without giving something back, I'd request that you list something to giveaway in your post to keep the chain going. ;)

I'll add pics in a little bit.

NASC auction donors and green members get free shipping, otherwise winner pays $5 for shipping. My email is: wey.william@gmail.com

I'll select the winners on May 3. Best of luck everyone!

Utrics: A plug of U. longifolia and a plantlet of U. calycifida 'Yog-Sothoth'

Dews: Young D. binata var. dichotoma and your choice of a small plantlet of D. kaieteurensis or D. prolifera

Misc: D. adelae and your choice of a small division of U. reniformis or a plantlet + cuttings of G. hispidula

Last edited:
1: yourrealmom- signing up for the misc list

Utrics:
1. SFLguy, happy birthday, and thanks for giving back!

Dews:

Misc:
1. Yourrealmom- signing up for the misc list

Last edited:
2. Kevin P - this is awesome, thanks! (Choice #1)

Dews: Young D. binata var. dichotoma and your choice of a small plantlet of D. kaieteurensis or D. prolifera

Misc: D. adelae and your choice of a small division of U. reniformis or a plantlet + cuttings of G. hispidula
1. yourrealmom- signing up for the misc list
2. Kevin P - and thanks again! (Choice #2)

Last edited:
2. Kevin P - this is awesome, thanks!

1. Radagast - Thanks for doing this and happy birthday!

2. Kevin P - and thanks again!

2. Tanukimo - Thank you and happy birthday!

A very nice giveaway and a generous way to share your birthday, w03. :)

Happy Birthday - hope it's lots of fun for you!:banana2:

3. not a number - Happy Bday - awesome, would replace losses I've never gotten around to yet.

Last edited:

3. not a number - Happy Bday - awesome, would replace losses I've never gotten around to yet.
4. Chibae - Guess I beter see what I'm going to donate, fingers crossed, Happy Birthday

3. sflynn- Happy Birthday and Thanks! I can giveaway some U. calycifida 'Asenaith Waite' #2

4. Chibae - Guess I beter see what I'm going to donate, fingers crossed, Happy Birthday
5. sflynn- Happy Birthday and Thanks! I can giveaway some U. calycifida 'Asenaith Waite' #1

Last edited:

3. sflynn- Happy Birthday and Thanks! I can giveaway some U. calycifida 'Asenaith Waite'
4. afrodisa -thanks & happy birthday

5. sflynn- Happy Birthday and Thanks! I can giveaway some U. calycifida 'Asenaith Waite'
6. afrodisa -thanks & happy birthday

3. savagegarden - thanks! Choice #2

3. sflynn- Happy Birthday and Thanks! I can giveaway some U. calycifida 'Asenaith Waite'

5. sflynn- Happy Birthday and Thanks! I can giveaway some U. calycifida 'Asenaith Waite'
7. savagegarden - thanks! Choice #1

Thanks everyone! :)
Also afrodisa, sflynn, Kevin P, remember to order your choices! ;)

Last edited:
Done, sorry about that

3. sflynn- Happy Birthday and Thanks! I can giveaway some U. calycifida 'Asenaith Waite' #2

5. sflynn- Happy Birthday and Thanks! I can giveaway some U. calycifida 'Asenaith Waite' #1

5. RandyS - Thanks!

5. RandyS - Thanks!
6. Jwalker - thank you and happy bday

Reply Reply With Quote

Not entering, but a very generous opportunity, and good luck to all!

happy birthday good luck all

Back